Notifications
Clear all

High School and Acne D; 2nd course

MemberMember
(@griz99)

Posted : 04/25/2016 5:03 pm

Hi eveyryone, well this is my thread on my 2nd course of accutane, I felt like I need to do this cause I need somewhere to express myself. I'm a 17 year old male and I've been dealing with acne since middle school, junior now and its been hell. My first course was so much worse I had spots everywhere, lumpy and no signs of clear areas, either red or lumpy, first time I got clear pretty well but its starting to come back, maybe cause I was on a low dose or something else. But now with this 2nd course Im on 40mg and about to me bumped up to either 60 or 80mg in about 1 week, thats when I start my 3rd month, but this time it has really took a toll on me, I don't even want to go outside anymore, and its not as bad as I had it the first time but it still affects me greatly in my everyday life, and people are so ignorant and think they are derms, I've had people come up to me and be like you should wash your face more often or do this, like if its an easy thing to get rid off. My acne is not really your typical teen acne cause I've been having it since the 6th grade and I'm on the 11th grade now, crazy how I came this far dealing with this. Well I'll try to keep this updated with pics to help out anyone going through the same thing. If you recognize me just keep it to yourself thanks 
http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/rodrigothecat/library/Accutane

MemberMember
(@diamond98)

Posted : 04/25/2016 5:48 pm

42 minutes ago, GRIZ99 said:

Hi eveyryone, well this is my thread on my 2nd course of accutane, I felt like I need to do this cause I need somewhere to express myself. I'm a 17 year old male and I've been dealing with acne since middle school, junior now and its been hell. My first course was so much worse I had spots everywhere, lumpy and no signs of clear areas, either red or lumpy, first time I got clear pretty well but its starting to come back, maybe cause I was on a low dose or something else. But now with this 2nd course Im on 40mg and about to me bumped up to either 60 or 80mg in about 1 week, thats when I start my 3rd month, but this time it has really took a toll on me, I don't even want to go outside anymore, and its not as bad as I had it the first time but it still affects me greatly in my everyday life, and people are so ignorant and think they are derms, I've had people come up to me and be like you should wash your face more often or do this, like if its an easy thing to get rid off. My acne is not really your typical teen acne cause I've been having it since the 6th grade and I'm on the 11th grade now, crazy how I came this far dealing with this. Well I'll try to keep this updated with pics to help out anyone going through the same thing. If you recognize me just keep it to yourself thanks 
http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/rodrigothecat/library/Accutane

I'm in the same boat as you man, having to deal with acne for years. I too am 17 years old, and I'm just about done with my second month of Accutane and I think things are getting better! I'm sure things will get better for your acne soon! Keep your head up man and good luck!

GRIZ99 liked
MemberMember
(@griz99)

Posted : 04/25/2016 7:08 pm

1 hour ago, Diamond98 said:
I'm in the same boat as you man, having to deal with acne for years. I too am 17 years old, and I'm just about done with my second month of Accutane and I think things are getting better! I'm sure things will get better for your acne soon! Keep your head up man and good luck!

Thanks for the support man, and same to you its hard out here, I'm just hoping for the best now. Good luck with your journey too!!

Diamond98 liked