Notifications
Clear all

Redish-pinkish HUGE SPOT from picking scab- HELP!

MemberMember
(@yasminnnnnn)

Posted : 04/24/2016 2:36 pm

so i had this small pimple i just had to pick to the point of it turning into this huge dark scab that i also Had to pick and now im stuck wih this redish-pinking mark on my forehead. i already used hyseac k18 and duac for my acne but none seem to help with these kind of things. i also used some lemon but that stings a lot. WHAT ARE SOME HOME REMEDIES I CAN USE TO GET RID OF THIS IN 2-3 DAYS? DOES VASELINE WORK?

MemberMember
(@yasminnnnnn)

Posted : 04/24/2016 3:24 pm

So I had this reasonably small pimple that I just had to pick unconsciously whilst watching YouTube. I picked it to much that I ended up picking the skin around it which led to a huge acne scab. Whilst drying my face with a towel the next morning the scab completely broke off my skin leading to a huge red and pink make on my forehead. I have somewhere to be the next following days and since I do now own any makeup that fit my skin tone I'm going to have to leave the house with this huge white spot or find a way to cuRE it sooner or later. DOES VASELINE HELP WITH THESE KIND OF THINGS? WHAT ABOUT LEMONS? WHAT ARE SOME OTHER HOME REMEDIES THAT WORK? I AM SADLY NOT ABLE TO USE NEOSporin image.jpg

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 04/24/2016 4:50 pm

Aloe vera gel could help. Maybe lemon but just know that it's gonna sting.