Has anyone experien...

Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone experienced this? Mini bumps?

MemberMember
(@ocelot)

Posted : 04/21/2016 9:37 pm

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had ever experienced this type of acne? If so what would you reccomend for treating it? Nothing is helping unfortunately. They started out just on my chin and have spread up my cheeks.. Feeling a little hopeless 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 04/21/2016 11:01 pm

Yup, those are clogged pores/closed comedones. Retinoids & manual extractions are the best for acne of this type, although I would suggest you talk to a dermatologist to find out the proper course of action for yourself.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/22/2016 7:48 am

Agreed with Tretinoin! A retinoid is definitely the way to go!! This will help purge all the clogged pores and smooth out your complexion, as well as keep your pores open so that the walls of your pores don't stick together and trap bacteria, forming inflamed acne. My son's skin looked a lot like yours and the retinoid he's using really helped.I'd ask your derm about it, or see what they recommend.

MemberMember
(@ocelot)

Posted : 04/23/2016 10:35 am

Thank you both so much! Definitely looking into making an appointment asap.

MemberMember
(@itsgoin2bok)

Posted : 05/23/2016 4:33 pm

Just started breaking out similar to yours but on my temple region. Never had acne whole life life now I'm 28. No products help me but what did was cleaning my whole living area(living room,bedroom,washroom!) with antibacterials disaffectant. Since then my face has gotten so much clearer with way fewer(if not at all) break outs! I'm still using a vichy face wash and moisturize twice a day. Good luck my friend and stay strong!