Notifications
Clear all

ENERJET ANYONE?

MemberMember
(@versace111)

Posted : 04/21/2016 11:49 am

Hello! I am new to this forum.
Just wondering if anyone tried enerjet and how is the result? My derm suggested enerjet for my acne scaring however it's a little pricey.
I still have PIH left behind from my last breakout, will enerjet affect my PIH?

Thanks so much!!!

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 04/30/2016 7:24 am

If your Dr suggested Enerjet you must not be in the United States right? No one in the States has the enerjet as far as I know so you may not get any response to your question. I am curious about the enerjet though. Please keep us updated if you have this done. Thanks

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 04/30/2016 9:15 am

I've had Enerjet done twice in London. Hmmm, made a difference at first - now my scars have gone back to how they were. Definitely a waste of 1000 for me.

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 04/30/2016 11:40 am

Hi templeofdoom,. How long did the improvement last? I understand this is not a permanent treatment as the filler that is used is not permanent. I personally would pay $1000 for say 6 months of improvement but anything less than that would become too expensive.

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 05/03/2016 2:16 am

Hmmmm, maybe a few months, I have pretty severe scarring on one temple though......It did improve the look of some of my scars, I'd maybe say 10% in some areas, and the texture of my skin improved a little too.

It just wasn't the final result I was hoping for considering I spent 1000 on enerjet and 500 on Infini. It's a lot of coin for noticing just a slight improvement.

MemberMember
(@versace111)

Posted : 05/04/2016 9:52 am

Hifory0608, i am getting this done in Taiwan, gonna see my dermatologist this coming Monday
Hi templeofdoom, the results lasted only for a few months? Isn't enerjet suppose to be a long term remodelling process of the skin? Is there any other acne scar treatment you recommend?
Thanks!

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 05/04/2016 4:53 pm

Yeah it is meant to be permanent - my skin looked a lot better for a while after the treatment, not so much now.

There's not I'm afraid. I'm still looking for new treatments myself, not has worked so far.

MemberMember
(@ommmmmm)

Posted : 05/04/2016 11:13 pm

Hi @Versace111, who is your derm? I was looking into travelling to see a derm in Taiwan who has a lot of experience with acne scarring and punch grafting. Wondering if it's possibly the same one. Let us know how it goes on Monday! :) Is subcision also an option to see what can be achieved permanently by your own body followed by Enerjet at a later time to improve what's left?

MemberMember
(@versace111)

Posted : 05/05/2016 1:56 pm

Hi ommmmmm, my derm is from drxmedgroup taiwan, is it the same as yours? 
I have keloid prone skin so the options I have are limited. (For eg I can't do micro needling  :( )
According to what I have read, enerjet seems like a subcision + filler in one treatment. I really hope the result is permanent!! 

MemberMember
(@ommmmmm)

Posted : 05/05/2016 3:25 pm

Enerjet sounds like a good and safe option for you then. Better to be cautious and conservative at first. Hope it goes well! The derm I was looking into for punch grafting is Dr. Yates Y. Chao. I'm not sure if he's any good but his before/after photoslookgoodand a past member here hadseveralpunch grafts done by him. Just attempting to find out any info wherever I can as I would be travelling from Canada. Thanks for mentioning your derm's clinic. Best wishes!

[Edited link out]

[Edited link out]

[Edited link out]

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@versace111)

Posted : 05/05/2016 10:28 pm

Thank you ommmmmm! i am still deciding between enerjet and 3D Sellas Fractional Laser as my acne scaring is not so severe!
Enerjet costs around 25000 NTD (aprrox 800 USD)  and can go up to thrice the price if the acne scaring is severe. 
Filler and subcision work best for rolling scars but i don't really have them. 
Before and after photos from the 3D laser look promising :/

[removed]

MemberMember
(@versace111)

Posted : 05/09/2016 6:16 am

hello again!

i had enerjet done today! Swelling right now, will update in 2 weeks time!
hope it turns out well!

MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 05/19/2016 11:36 pm

i had 3 enerjet treamtents done so far. i would say about 20% improvement total. each treatment is $700 CAD

MemberMember
(@versace111)

Posted : 05/25/2016 10:30 pm

Hi @keving100, thanks for the info! I don't think i am getting another enerjet done due to the high cost.
Is the result permanent, or is it temporary? i just want my skin to maintain as it is now, i can live with that haha.