Notifications
Clear all

Need help with teenage back acne

MemberMember
(@whatsupdude12)

Posted : 04/16/2016 6:24 pm

I am 13, and my back acne has been out of control lately towards the top of my back...? I just got it about a month ago. I have it on my forehead also. I'm on minocyline 200mg a day. (Once in the morning once at night) I've been on it for about 2 weeks now and 0 results. My back is getting worse even though I was it every day. Any remedies or anything someone could recommend for my back??? It's very bad and keep in mind, it is only towards the top of my back.

MemberMember
(@antrobinson)

Posted : 04/18/2016 11:38 am

All forms of acne treatment can take a while to have an effect, and in some cases can cause acne to flair before it gets better. If you don't see any improvements in about a month or so, i would go back and see your dermatologist and see what they recommend.

MemberMember
(@jlopez)

Posted : 04/18/2016 12:14 pm

For back acne I would highly recommend Dr. Bronner's Magic Liquid Soap. I personally use the lavender version, but there is also a tea tree version which might be beneficial for breakouts. It's also natural and organic so it's a gentler option that resorting to chemicals straight away.

MemberMember
(@footballplayer2000)

Posted : 03/29/2017 2:51 pm

1. Shower 3 times a day. Morning after school before bed
2. Some body acne spray
3. St Ives Blemish control body wash
4. If your skin dries, use cetaphil lotion.