Notifications
Clear all

Waxing Neck and Broke Out

MemberMember
(@gmorad)

Posted : 04/16/2016 11:28 am

I have never been the person to have acne, never had pimples, other than the occasional zit on my forehead. Excuse me if I'm freaking out a bit.. So I waxed my neck area, and it went okay, was pretty red. I washed it every 10 minutes with nothing but cold water, I made sure not to touch it, not to put any scented lotion or anything on it. Just splashed cold water, and I went to sleep that night, everything was fine. I woke up and it wasn't noticeably red or anything. But then a couple hours later it started itching, I tried my best to not touch it, I probably touched it once because I couldn't hold it. Is there anything I could do to fix this? I have to go somewhere later today, and I'm seriously planning to cancel because I'm embarrassed. It kind of looks like a rash, and I could put a picture. [removed], not only is it red and pimply, but not even all the hair was taken off. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

MemberMember
(@tanebabe)

Posted : 04/16/2016 3:06 pm

Okay I wanted to first say this does not look bad AT ALL! Keep your plans and have fun :) anyway it could be a rash. I would try taking a Benadryl to see if it effects it. Hydrocortisone cream will help if it is due to irritation and will stop the itching!