Notifications
Clear all

SMALL LITTLE BUMPS ALL OVER MY FOREHEAD AND CHEEKS???!!

MemberMember
(@le-elizabeth)

Posted : 04/15/2016 1:59 am

Hi everyone. I'm struggling here, I have little small bumps on my face, they are super annoying and somewhat itch every once in a while. I've tried witch hazel, acne treatments, exfoliating, face masks, aveeno clear complexion cleanser and certainly using garnier blackhead charcoal scrub. It is seeming to help the most out of everything. It's made them smaller they're noticeable in the sunlight now. I used to have clear skin until I got off my birth control and I got dermal piercings in my cheeks. So, at first I thought maybe I'm having a allergic reaction to the metal. So I got them taken out 2 months ago it got worse and then went back to the way they where. I then thought maybe it's milla. I started exfoliating and it made no difference if not worse. I finally just started using different things in hopes for a treatment. I went back to researching and thought maybe it's cosmetica acne, I went out and bought the charcoal scrub and seemed to be helping in the beginning but it's not helping anymore and I have family pictures coming up Sunday ... Foundation makes it look worse and cakey...I don't know how to cover it. I'm upset about that no way of covering it or anything.....  I was hoping someone can tell me what product or foundation I can use to help cover it, or even a treatment for this mess... I inserted a photo of it and the clearness I used to 8 months ago. Eimage.thumb.jpeg.12a9daf4d55d67ebc8a6546xcuse the screen shot I've been trying to get a hold of beauty gurus on YouTube or instagram but of course no one answers me. Ha. image.thumb.png.8703b305f85e9fc64c8582ed

MemberMember
(@ashleyg567)

Posted : 04/02/2017 4:01 pm

I have the same problem right kowmim trying Paula's choice bha liquid I'll let you know how it goes

MemberMember
(@rachie39)

Posted : 04/02/2017 11:07 pm

Have you considered a dermatologist? You seem to have tried a wide range of products so maybe thats your next step?

MemberMember
(@dilarious)

Posted : 04/03/2017 7:04 pm

Hi, I am a NYU student who isparticipating as part of a research project for a school assignment and I also have this problem so i thought this would be the perfect forum to join!!
I also started birth control, Im on my 3rd month right now and started to have those little bumps too!!
I don't know what to do have you found a solution??

MemberMember
(@99problemsgirl)

Posted : 04/05/2017 3:47 am

Hey girl, I have suffered from the same thing which was malassezia follisitis which is a yeast infection on the skin causing itchy little bumps in the hair follicles. I have controlled this by doing a parasite cleanse, these are supplements you take 2-3 times a day which should help detoxify your gut and body and flush all the impurities out. You can find these supplements on eBay, most of them are natural too! Also make sure you are properly removing your makeup at night. After cleansing, take a cotton pad with toner just to make sure you get all the excess off because this could be clogging your pores and hair follicles. All the best!

MemberMember
(@ashleyg567)

Posted : 05/30/2017 8:24 pm

Heyyy so I tried bha from Paula's choice and it cleared it up! The only downside is my skin purged and took out all the pimples from underneath my skin and my skin isn't the greatest.. it has finally almost cleared up, but I have a shit load of acne scars.. if any of you know a not super expensive way to get rid of them let me know! :)

MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 05/31/2017 3:42 am

Try derma rolling for your acne scars.

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 05/31/2017 5:25 am

No, dont try dermarolling. Right now just try to focus on clearing your clogged pores by seeing a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@c-thru)

Posted : 06/02/2017 1:40 pm

This looks like it could be a fungus infection or yeast overgrowth. Perhaps look into an anti fungal like ketoconazole.