Acne & Rosacea ?? a...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne & Rosacea ?? acne.org not working

MemberMember
(@topazcrush)

Posted : 04/13/2016 2:22 pm

I think I have come to the conclusion that I have something besides acne! can anybody help me..This pictures were when I stop using any treatment for 1 year and my face was like that. Redness started with bumps and I decided to used acne.org .I been using it for about 1 month once a day and it was going okay for about 1 month my skin was maybe 25 percent less red and no breakouts in my cheek area but I was breaking out in my sides again red pimples. Somebody adviced me to do twice a day and my skin is bad and tight and still itchy .It never stop itchy .I been doing the treatment for 5 weeks ...1 week twice a day and its not getting better. Does anybody know any treatment for rosacea or eczema (I don't care about price just something that could reduce redness). I do breakout but my cheeks get so red and part of my forehead too. Im going back to using BP once a day till my dermatologist reassures me that I don't have anything else but acne.I been on  the regimen for 5 weeks and use jojoba and moisturizer everyday. Please stop telling me to moisturizer.

1)First four pictures when I didn't use anything.
2)5th and 6th picture when I was in bp once a day
3) 7th,8th and 9th when I used bp twice a day for 1 week

thumbnail_IMG_3170.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3168.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3171.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3169.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3164.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3165.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender123.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3205.jpg

MemberMember
(@topazcrush)

Posted : 04/13/2016 3:15 pm

@nicmic62whats your advice on this.bp twice a day its deff not helping.Somebody told me I might have roseaca btw my face is extremetely tight.I understand the breakouts but the redness and tightness ?? im on my 5th week.When I used once a day my skin was red but not this red as twice a day.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/13/2016 4:18 pm

Well you say you are on your 5th week, that is still very early into the regimen. I broke out the worst during my 4th and 5th week with multiple cysts. Plus my face was extremely red and dry and itchy so this is something completely normal. Your skin is still very much adjusting to using BP twice a day because you have only been doing it for a week.

The Regimen is something that requires patience. And a strict adherence to all the steps. I cannot force you do follow these steps that you seem very hesitant to do but just know that you are not giving The Regimen a full chance if you don't.

At this point since you have been doing The Regimen for over a month, you can now try and incorporate AHA into your nighttime routine. Half moisturizer and half AHA twice a week is a good way to start. This helps with dryness and any red marks that acne can leave behind.

MemberMember
(@topazcrush)

Posted : 04/13/2016 4:36 pm

@nicmic62 yea i know but i find it so weird that when i used bp once a day its less red and the texture is better . I been putting bp for 5 weeks now , im okay with breaking out but the redness makes me feel like i might have something else besides acne . Maybe roseca or ezcema , i have a dermatologist appoinment tomm because i cant deal with how horrible i feel . My skin is so dry and i used jojoba oil and cetaphil and dans moustaraizer and i still feel tight and itchy . I honestly dont have an hour of feeling normal on my face , is this normal ?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/13/2016 5:22 pm

Well BP can initially irritate your skin...your skin will look less irritated when you apply BP only once a day.

For the redness, I really think it is your skin adjusting to the BP because my skin was the same way. But you can go to your derm to double check.

And yes...it is very normal that your skin is itchy and dry and tight all of the time. It was that way for me too. My skin felt like skin again when I reached the 3 month mark. That is why I always moisturize and always fan my face so I do not touch it and irritate it more.