Notifications
Clear all

Bronzer and Blush Recommendations

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/12/2016 1:29 pm

I have just started exploring make-up more and expanded my world to more than just foundation and concealer. I always try to get recommendations from people on the best foundation or concealer for acne prone and oily skin.

Lately I was been loving putting on some bronzer and blush(both in powder form). I am using Physicians Formula for both but it seems like my skin doesn't agree too much with it cause it's causing me to have small breakouts in that area.

Does any body have any suggestions? Also, for the bronzer please keep in mind I am pretty pale so I need one that isn't too orange or too dark.

MemberMember
(@jazzchilli)

Posted : 09/02/2016 4:50 pm

Hi, I'm also looking for similar recommendations and was just about to post, but before I do...

No7 match made concealer doesn't break me out - available in Boots in UK and I think some drugstores and Target in US. There are lots of shades as well.

Vita Liberata have a bronzer available called Trystal Minerals in a light shade that I use and have had no problems with.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/07/2016 5:53 pm

Thanks jazzchilli. Will look into trying to find your recommendations here in Canada.

So far I have branched out to the Hoola bronzer from benefit and so far so good. It doesn't break me out and when I apply it very lightly it works great for how pale I am.

MemberMember
(@silavana)

Posted : 08/16/2018 11:12 am

I don't wear makeup when my skin is acting up, I don't think it is good for it. I just live with it until it gets better. Honestly, when I put makeup on with bad skin, it seems to make it look worse.