Notifications
Clear all

Forehead acne is not dissapearing. Please help!

MemberMember
(@arvind)

Posted : 04/07/2016 9:57 am

I am a 16 year old girl and I have had these small bumps on my forehead since April 2015. Some of the spots are red and some are my normal skin tone. I do not know why I have had these spots for so long because I know that I take care of my skin very well. I have been changing my products for my skin many times but they never seem to  away. Sometimes when people talk to me they would just stare at my forehead. I rarely wear makeup, only on special occasions. I have spots all over my forehead and some only show up under the sun. I also have some red bumps on my nose but they aren't as bad as my forehead. The only medication I take is iron tablets. I dont know whether I should visit a dermatologist  I just really need some help on what I need to do to get rid of my skin problem.image.thumb.jpg.a412b47f4a880f5fe070b375

I have included a picture of my forehead acne and if anyone has some advice, treatments or any tips I would be so greatful and happy. Thank you!

MemberMember
(@johnnywitt19bakercharters-org)

Posted : 04/07/2016 10:37 am

It looks very similar topityrosporum folliculitis but I would defiantly recommend seeing a dermatologist and get their opinion on it.
Pityrosporum Folliculitis - FAQ

Arvind liked