Notifications
Clear all

GUYS..PLS HELP

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 04/04/2016 8:45 am

Hey everyone,

just to let everyone know, I am a 17 years old teen who is having an oily acne-prone skin in a mild to moderate cystic form. 

Occasionally, I have started noticing something weird that never really  occured to me before. From time to time, I experience this strong itchiness on specific cheeks regions (cheeks are my most acne-prone places). Once I check out the regions at the mirror, I can see this sudden red mark with an inch diameter. After a very short while, a bump appears underneath with diameter of half an inch. This can last for almost an hour, and then the bump slowly fades away.   

The fact that I don't know what is causing this or atleast  WHAT IS IT, really freaks me out. 

I would be eternally thankful to anyone who would reply and give any advice or perhaps share same experiences.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 04/04/2016 11:46 pm

I tried a lot of things and the best is eating a healthy diet. Along with a good cleanser and moisturizer. Bioelements flash foam cleanser and palmers cocoa butter theraphy oil with vitamin e. It's been workings really well for me. Goodluck.

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 04/05/2016 2:04 am

2 hours ago, davidctino said:

I tried a lot of things and the best is eating a healthy diet. Along with a good cleanser and moisturizer. Bioelements flash foam cleanser and palmers cocoa butter theraphy oil with vitamin e. It's been workings really well for me. Goodluck.

Thank you for your reply first of all.
I do have a healthy diet and I cut alot of these conventional acne triggers (dairy, sugars, caffeine, junk food and many more)

I am suspecting that the culprit for me is allergy. More certainly moisturiser. So would definetely try to switch to another one and see the results.

MemberMember
(@davidctino)

Posted : 04/05/2016 12:55 pm

you might eat healthy but are you consuming foods that help acne? For example, food sources with vitamin a, vitamin c, omega 3? The main culprit is oil production.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 04/05/2016 4:13 pm

Hi keruen98, I think you are on to it with your strategy to try changing products that are going on your face....that does sound like a mild allergic reaction as you describe the itchiness and lumps. Allergies can also arise from airborne plant material/pollens at certain times of year orfrom foods and it can be really hard to isolate what it is that is triggering your symptoms. Good luck in your quest!