Notifications
Clear all

Hard cysts

MemberMember
(@225787_1443947026)

Posted : 03/31/2016 9:33 am

Hi guys!

So I have had a lot of luck in clearing my facial acne, mainly with dead sea salt toner and hemp seed oil. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

However, I keep breaking out along my neck, shoulders and chest. I'm using the dead sea salt toner to deal with this and I'm hoping it clears up soon.

Recently I got a cyst on my neck . Now, I've had a lot of pimples in my life, but none like this one. It almost looks like a bug bite (it's big) and it's hard. I've noticed a couple of these within the last year. I'm using Iodine and ice to treat it, that's the only thing that seems to help.

Has anyone ever gotten these hard, big cysts before? It is acne, right?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 04/05/2016 10:36 am

On 3/31/2016 at 10:33 AM, 225787_1443947026 said:

Hi guys!

So I have had a lot of luck in clearing my facial acne, mainly with dead sea salt toner and hemp seed oil. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

However, I keep breaking out along my neck, shoulders and chest. I'm using the dead sea salt toner to deal with this and I'm hoping it clears up soon.

Recently I got a cyst on my neck . Now, I've had a lot of pimples in my life, but none like this one. It almost looks like a bug bite (it's big) and it's hard. I've noticed a couple of these within the last year. I'm using Iodine and ice to treat it, that's the only thing that seems to help.

Has anyone ever gotten these hard, big cysts before? It is acne, right?

Thanks!

Yes, cystic and nodular acne can appear anywhere! My neck is still a favorite spot for these babies to show up, usually at that time of the month.