Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flazam10

how to get rid of these scars

Recommended Posts

hey everyone i have some stain on my noise and cheek i dont know if its actually a scar look at pics how i can cure them?
it's look like holes in my face

P60329-162848.jpg

P60329-163003.jpg

 

Edited by flazam10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BrionCatherine said:
why the laugh , the guy is serious about his problem ??
  •  
Because @ScarFace6556 is a sick f*ck.  He posts about how he is suicidal over barely noticeable blemishes.  He does this to get attention so that other members will tell him his skin looks great.  Meanwhile, the people who truly suffer from disfiguring facial scars and acne feel more and more like crap when they see his posts.  But he doesn't care.  Karma is a bitch and he'll get his one day. Edited by scarredandsad34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there not barely noticeable ...im beggining to think my photos were in very good lighting because they are not barely noticeable

6 hours ago, scarredandsad34 said:
Because @ScarFace6556 is a sick f*ck.  He posts about how he is suicidal over barely noticeable blemishes.  He does this to get attention so that other members will tell him his skin looks great.  Meanwhile, the people who truly suffer from disfiguring facial scars and acne feel more and more like crap when they see his posts.  But he doesn't care.  Karma is a bitch and he'll get his one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

there not barely noticeable ...im beggining to think my photos were in very good lighting because they are not barely noticeable

Perhaps you should focus on learning correct grammar instead of wasting time worrying about scars that no one can see. Your ignorance is way worse than any scar on your face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, scarredandsad34 said:
21 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

there not barely noticeable ...im beggining to think my photos were in very good lighting because they are not barely noticeable

Perhaps you should focus on learning correct grammar instead of wasting time worrying about scars that no one can see. Your ignorance is way worse than any scar on your face.
dude really ? be nice i can uploada video of my face abd my scars are very noticeable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, scarredandsad34 said:
23 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

there not barely noticeable ...im beggining to think my photos were in very good lighting because they are not barely noticeable

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
Perhaps you should focus on learning correct grammar instead of wasting time worrying about scars that no one can see. Your ignorance is way worse than any scar on your face.
1 hour ago, ScarFace6556 said:
23 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:

there not barely noticeable ...im beggining to think my photos were in very good lighting because they are not barely noticeable

Perhaps you should focus on learning correct grammar instead of wasting time worrying about scars that no one can see. Your ignorance is way worse than any scar on your face.
Guys, please keep posts in this thread helpful and supportive to the OP! Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×