Notifications
Clear all

Can I pray for you?

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 03/28/2016 9:56 pm

I'm at the point where I've realized how much I've let the devil into my mind with negative thoughts which have made me hide at home for years, lose friendships, and lose my complete self.

I think that's been my daily battle. I think about the future too much and I let all this negativity in thinking I'll never be me again and never will have a life.

Acne me has destroyed me, completely. And if you're feeling like me, don't let it destroy you once more.

Do what you have to do for today. Not tomorrow. Not two months from now.

I I believe in the power of prayer. Please pray for me and I will do the same.

And please no negative remarks either!

QuanHenry and bumpee liked
MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 04/10/2016 10:25 pm

Anyone?

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 04/12/2016 6:44 pm

Great post! Acknowledging that something is not quite right is the first step. Will definitely pray that God guides you on the right path and that you can finally let go.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 04/13/2016 10:01 am

Yes! Please do.

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 04/14/2016 9:34 am

I will pray, but I have my doubts that God actually intervenes in people's live in this life.... I do believe that every person who wants to believe and seek God is given a set of life circumstances (be they socioeconomic, ethnicity related, health conditions, etc.) that will lead them to finding God one day - but only if they truly want to. However, I don't believe that prayer can actually cure things like adult acne, cancer, and other health conditions.

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 04/14/2016 7:45 pm

10 hours ago, IchhasseAkne said:

I will pray, but I have my doubts that God actually intervenes in people's live in this life.... I do believe that every person who wants to believe and seek God is given a set of life circumstances (be they socioeconomic, ethnicity related, health conditions, etc.) that will lead them to finding God one day - but only if they truly want to. However, I don't believe that prayer can actually cure things like adult acne, cancer, and other health conditions.

Lots of miracles happen. I think this is the hard part, trusting. We give in too much to bad thoughts, negative thinking, i.e the devil.

With that said, I fell into a deep hole just the other day. I became so depressed. I keep feeling like that's where I'm at, falling, getting back up, falling again, and on and on.

Then I saw someone without arms or legs, and I can't compare myself to that. What if I'm just the person who has to struggle with it? How do I cope with that?

It just hurts to see others eat and do what they want without having to worry about their face. It's hard to be social when you feel like crap. Plus, if you can't eat good (bad fod) once in awhile, what's the point of socializing?

With that said, I'm praying that all of you are healed from this.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 04/14/2016 8:14 pm

10 hours ago, IchhasseAkne said:

im kind of leaning toward deism these days...

29 minutes ago, holdingontohope said:
Lots of miracles happen. I think this is the hard part, trusting. We give in too much to bad thoughts, negative thinking, i.e the devil.

With that said, I fell into a deep hole just the other day. I became so depressed. I keep feeling like that's where I'm at, falling, getting back up, falling again, and on and on.

Then I saw someone without arms or legs, and I can't compare myself to that. What if I'm just the person who has to struggle with it? How do I cope with that?

It just hurts to see others eat and do what they want without having to worry about their face. It's hard to be social when you feel like crap. Plus, if you can't eat good (bad fod) once in awhile, what's the point of socializing?

With that said, I'm praying that all of you are healed from this.

keep on thinking positive!
A lot of people have said once they resolved the root cause, whether hormonal or gut flora ir whatever, they can tolerate most foods in moderation. For me, its mostly dairy, a few fruits, and msg. I can do without them, i can still have chocolate, pasta and bacon.