Notifications
Clear all

Should i stop tetralysal? Did anyone breakout worse after stopping it?

MemberMember
(@aquaprincess9)

Posted : 03/26/2016 2:45 am

Hi everyone!

I recently went to a dermatologist for the first time ever. He prescribed me to tetralysal lymecycline 2 boxes (1 month course) for oral and lymecyline topical twice , sebogel (salicylic acid and Nicotinamide ) and AHA revitalizing lotion 8% which has great reviews on the internet but like 10 or 15%. its all for bacterial acne and i can see little improvements already like no new zits and fading marks as well.

i wana know if any took tetralysal and how did it go for them? Ive heard once u stop takin it, ur acne will get worse cz it messes up your inner gut. Im on it from 10 days now so maybe i can stop before it can be more harmful? Please help how it went for you all who took it or stopped taking it ?

MemberMember
(@aquaprincess9)

Posted : 03/28/2016 9:25 am

Somebody reply :( nobody has ever used teralysal or AHA for acne?

MemberMember
(@tasha_14)

Posted : 04/06/2016 12:03 pm

I'm currently on Tetralysal and I'm just starting my 4th month - for the first few months I wasn't really seeing results, but at about month 3 my skin started to look a lot better! I'm not sure exactly what will happen if you decide to go off of it, because it will vary from person to person..but for me I'd rather stay on it as it's a last resort for sorting out my skin and no cleansers etc have worked for me :/ I would definitely search 'Katie Olivia' on YouTube as she was on Tetralysal and her video logs are very useful...pretty sure she actually stopped taking it so may you should watch the update video? Hope that helped and good luck! (: