Notifications
Clear all

Can someone give me an answer for my scar problem? PICS INCLUDED

MemberMember
(@rhasni)

Posted : 03/25/2016 9:10 pm

Hi everyone. I'm Asian, and my ethnicity is Malay. I'm 36 yo. Here I attached my current skin to show and would like to hear feedback from anyone who have the same experience, I have been having acne from the age of 17 and its almost 20 years now and not even a single day my mind is stop thinking of how to get my skin smooth again. I've spent quite some money for my skin treatment but none is satisfy me. On the outside I try to be cool and don't bother about it but I always wish I have a better skin. It does affect my social life until now I'm not married and does affect my self esteem. I din continue my studies in medicine because I feel shy about my skin. I lost a lot of opportunity in life becos I look down on myself because of my skin condition. I don't know if any of u had same experience with me but I do really need a good advice how to fix my skin problem.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@aquaprincess9)

Posted : 03/26/2016 7:07 am

Hi it seems like u have more discoloration and some scars maybe. I recently heard DHL revitalizing lotion 10% might be good n has good reviews too. It has AHA and anythn higher than 10 like 15 20 could be harsh
Its a bit expensive but could be worth it. Look into it good luck :) 

RHasni liked
MemberMember
(@scarface6556)

Posted : 03/26/2016 6:05 pm

theres no scars there ..so be happy.. u have a lot of hyperpigmentation/ discoloration however. but your skin texture is fine which is the most important thing ..wish I could say the same

RHasni liked
MemberMember
(@rhasni)

Posted : 03/27/2016 1:25 am

Yes there is a lot of redness, right now I'm on oratane. Just wanna see what the Dr will suggest, afterwards. I drink lots of water. My skin is a combination. The discoloration u see is where it is sensitive. I normally will ask Dr to fix those area only becos others is not a problem to me. But u know, Dr wants to fix others too becos maybe they can fix the easy one but not the real problem. I've tried laser, dermabrasion, PHP, threading, and many more to put back collagen into the skin but I think that make my skin discoloration.

MemberMember
(@aquaprincess9)

Posted : 03/27/2016 1:20 pm

I dont know if i like doctors or hate them. Anti biotics are good at a level bt not good when they kill the good bacteria in the gut flora and cause more problems. Whenever my skin is sensitive or red for sometime i apply yogurt n let it stay for 20 minutes to soothe down any pimple swelling or redness but im sure thats not a solution for ur problem. 

Have a look into brand DCL AHA lotions 10 or their range on the internet n reviews might help u somewhat. Dont worry you are beautiful, we all are even with such skin issues. Good luck ! :) 

RHasni liked
MemberMember
(@rhasni)

Posted : 03/28/2016 7:10 am

Can I have a soft clear skin back or I just have to live with it? I'm thinking of doing plastic surgery but I don't know what it's good for me

MemberMember
(@aquaprincess9)

Posted : 03/28/2016 9:24 am

Its nothing so bad that you'd need plastic surgery. Consult another dermatologist or something maybe or atleast try using what he recommended for now and see if u can see any improvements.

Update here when u do ! 🙂

RHasni liked