Notifications
Clear all

New to the forum, defiantly not new to acne

MemberMember
(@cyrilmaria)

Posted : 03/25/2016 9:17 am

Hi guys,
Firstly its amazing to be part of this community. We all know what we are going through, and that already makes me feel slightly better as I sit and type this message with an ice pack to my face to calm down my massive break out, but later i'll talk about that.

Since I hit puberty I have never NOT had spots. I wouldn't say I have acne, although when I break out...i BREAK OUT.
I can go through months of clear skin, then suddenly one comes, I feel another, a family arrives, then my face is just red, sore tight and ARGHHH WHY ME?!
I decided to write now because I am 24, which means its been about 10 years that I've been living with on off/mild to moderate acne and boy i can tell you some of the things i've done to get rid of my spots...from a stupid 14 year old putting detail on my face to clean off my spots cos i thought i was dirty, or a 16 year old using bronzer to cover it up but only making them orange, or a 21 year old putting baby oil o my skin to stop the dryness..You name it i've done it.

So now...As of today i am going to document my skin updates for you guys..
I will use only the following on my skin....

-Dermalogica special cleansing gel
-Acnecide 5% gel
-Dermalogica active moist moisturiser

This routine has been inspiredby acne.org regime.

I am starting fresh from 25/03/16 and I will document it, answer questions, post pictures and do whatever I can tohelp other sufferers as I know how youfeel, we all do.
We all need to helpeach other.

-John- liked
MemberMember
(@monroeqt)

Posted : 03/30/2016 2:13 am

Good luck!!