Notifications
Clear all

Painful Cyst?

MemberMember
(@jessicaellen94)

Posted : 03/21/2016 12:00 pm

Can anyone suggest tips on how to get rid of this painful cyst? The placement of it dominates my whole face! I have an even this weekend and need a quick remedy. Not sure what caused it, i may have had some dairy by accident or it could be due to a new product i started (Ole Henreiksen night treatment) which ive stopped using now! 

Please help, im cutting out coffee and tea and starting to drink lemon water from tomorrow! Any other suggestions on how to make it go down?image1.thumb.JPG.4452fb987d7922f83188231

MemberMember
(@merecat6)

Posted : 03/25/2016 9:49 pm

I happen to have a cyst in the exact same spot as you right now. Unfortunately my mom doesn't care and won't help me deal with it. If she did care, I would ask her to schedule an appointment with the dermatologist ASAP to get a cortisone injection. I have never gotten one but I have heard they work great under a short period of time. Benzoyl peroxide could also help the swelling go down, but your best bet would be to visit the derm. Just tell them you have an event to attend this weekend and you need the cyst gone. They will most likely take you in and your pimple will be gone in a few hours.

MemberMember
(@kasyani)

Posted : 03/26/2016 2:20 am

that looks exactly the same type my daughter,me and my son get in the same place as well,glad we found out what causes them.