Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bourne

Masturbation-Acne Experiement 20102015

I've seen these tests done so many times, tried them myself and they never make any difference. When you have acne, you're going to break out. You eat a mushroom and the next day you break out, it's easy to attribute it to the mushroom, but there is 99.9% chance you were going to break out anyway. It's just the nature of acne.

Masturbation IMO definitely has no role in acne.

I haven't masturbated for so long, but decided to try it like two weeks ago. I only did it twice. I am now on Day 10 and got new pimples. I was actually clearing up.. but then got new pimples, painful ones. I can go months and even years with no masturbating, easily. I think my highest record was like 6-7 months not masturbating.

Edited by EddieE

day 4 I have big pimple above my lips

guys what do you about this problem? we can't live this way, I mean without sex. How can we solve this problem?

worse

Edited by jahongir

Day 90. Sex is fine because it's natural. You shouldn't break out from sex because it's relaxed and not 'forced' unlike masturbation. I remember a guy here posted explaining why sex is okay but masturbation is not because it's 'artificial' you know? But if you do break out from sex I feel deeply sorry for you first and foremost but tbh acne isn't worth getting in the way of something like that. You'd be better off getting some inhibitors or something like that.

Day 90. Sex is fine because it's natural. You shouldn't break out from sex because it's relaxed and not 'forced' unlike masturbation. I remember a guy here posted explaining why sex is okay but masturbation is not because it's 'artificial' you know? But if you do break out from sex I feel deeply sorry for you first and foremost but tbh acne isn't worth getting in the way of something like that. You'd be better off getting some inhibitors or something like that.

I completely agree with this. At first I assumed that it would make no difference whether it's sex or masturbation, but sex does not break me out, ever, and masturbation always does. I can completely feel the difference as soon as I finish. Like you said masturbation feels forced, and afterwards, regardless of how easy it is and how good it feels, I just feel tense and teste. It doesn't neutralize my sexual desire like sex does, it just kind of aggrivates it. And my skin just gets itchy and oily for the rest of the day. It's like my hormones did not get completely satisfied and just stay in this over-active, sexually amped up state that just makes me get oily and break out.

After sex I feel completely satisfied, I can feel my hormone levels completely settle and I get completely relaxed. My body and hormone levels feel as though they have accomplished what they needed to do and can stop over-stimulating my oil glands. It's a completely different feeling. I've also noticed that I ejaculate a lot more from sex than from masturbating, and I think this is a pretty standard thing. I think this just reinforces my theory, sex releases everything and completely satisfies your body, while masturbating only partially does this and your body is left in this state of sexual limbo where it continues to produce these sexual hormones indefinitely, until it finally has the full release it was preparing for.

However, I've found that if I have sex within 8 or so hours after masturbating, I don't necessarily break out. The sex, while delayed, still manages to level out the hormones in time.

Edited by DarkDragoon

I know its stupid but I want to know your opinion. Is there difference in hormonal balance between having sex with condom and without it?

day 6 better

if sex doesnt break you out masturbation also doesnt [dark dragoon]

its ejaculation, not masturbation or sex

guys, you miss the whole point. ejaculation doesnt cause acne, its the high DHT caused by ejaculation leading to oily skin. if you keep your skin dry then you wont break out.

abstaince work's for me, but then i though:" if i wash my face and wont let it get too oily to clog pores, then i wont break out"

so instead of abstaining, i started masturbating like beast, in the last 4 days i masturbated 7 times and fuk yeah im 100% clear! how? i wash my face with soap 5 times a day+1 time at night when i wake up to pee [so that my face wont get oily when i sleep>clog pores>acne]

and i can tell you that in those 4 days my skin becomes oily 5 TIMES FASTER then when abstaining, its simple, higher DHT>increased oil production. but its ok cuz i wash the oil so it doesnt clog pores.

i use regular soap yet its sort of more "natural", but any normal soap will do the job in drying your skin.

and dont worry about the myth "if you overwash yourface your sabacous gland will overproduce oil to compansate the dryness", TOTAL BULSH1T. not even a single study was made that showed that's what happen. go to the "oily skin" section and look for a member called "bryan" this guy knows the sh1t and in his posts he give links to study's that show that the ONLY ONLY ONLY thing that influance oil production is HORMONES, not external factors.

Edited by arqa22

Okay guys i got a Pr0n Blocker rofl i wrote down a 15 digit password that i cant remember. Im debating if i should flush the piece paper down the toilet or not. Im probably just gonna give it to my sister and tell her to never give it back to me.

Day 1