Notifications
Clear all

I have never seen scarring like mine

MemberMember
(@sdps)

Posted : 03/18/2016 12:19 am

My scarring is white and I guess boxcar. I feel like my scarring is unusual. Never seen anyone with my scarring before. Have you? What do you recommend now a days for treatments?

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 03/20/2016 5:12 pm

It doesn't look bad go see a dermatologist, someone with a medical degree

MemberMember
(@scarredemon)

Posted : 03/21/2016 7:31 am

The white patches could be a result of hypo-pigmentation; the lost of melanocytes (pigment cells) in the skin. I could not be certain as to what sort of treatments are available for such condition. Seek a doctor's advice.

MemberMember
(@freshstart2014)

Posted : 03/21/2016 1:10 pm

Did you used to pick your face? I ask because my scarring looks like that and I'm a recovering skin picker.

MemberMember
(@ang22)

Posted : 03/23/2016 5:34 pm

So mild! Honestly, I think it looks fine! I would never notice your scarring in real life. You should forget about it because I'm sure nobody has ever even noticed! Wish my skin looked like yours.:)

MemberMember
(@sdps)

Posted : 05/31/2016 1:16 am

Thank you for the replies..It took me awhile to get back because I get so busy with work and all but I have done some searching on peels and came across a picture of a lady that had a peel which IMO seemed to help her skin issues a bit. 
I cant seem to tell if my scarring appears to look more like white spots such as the lady in the pic or more like acne pits. I think if my scarring looks like flat white spots the peel may help me since I also have some melasma and it may help the white spots blend in with surrounding skin
Although. if my scarring looks like like white acne pits the peel seems like it may not be very effective for me.
Hope that makes sense to you. What do you think? 

chereerightcheekpostperfectpeel1.jpg.3e617f20ed821984e5ef6a5bfd73faa4.jpg

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 05/31/2016 3:17 am

I could be wrong, But looks like you might have pore scars & a few ice-pick scars.