4 months on and sti...

Notifications
Clear all

4 months on and still not clear

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 03/13/2016 9:59 am

Hi guys

haven't posted on here in months however I started the regimen in November it's now March and I am nowhere near clear!

dont get me wrong I have seen some improvement I rarely get spots on my chin anymore except one or two around my period and my chin was always my real problem area before. But I get these really annoy blind pimples on my cheeks the ones that take ages to come to a head so don't go away for weeks! And for some reason my face seems to alternate which side is bad and which is good for example right now my left side has no raised pimped at all and just red marks and my left side has 3 raised pimples. It's weird cos when one side is clear the other is bad and vice versa. I am due on which is prob why it's bad atm and I think my hyperpigmentation makes it look much worse than it is!

Ive kinda just learned that I have bad skin and feel like I always will do I've given up even searching for treatments that help etc. I do have the AHA but I never use it I heard it helps with hyperpigmentation does anyone have any experience with this ? I really want to get rid of the red marks cos they make me look like I have tons of pimples when I really only have about 3 any suggestions of how ppl coped with hyperpigmentation ?