Notifications
Clear all

How Many Years of Your Life Would You Trade For Clear Skin?

MemberMember
(@convinceme)

Posted : 03/04/2016 1:14 am

Sigh, it has come to this. My question is in the title itself. How many years of your life are you willing to give up for clear, blemish-free skin? Let's put it this way, skin that's so good, you would get praised no less than 3 times a day (by strangers on the street). And it would stay that way until you're supposed to leave this world for good.

Me, I would give up 7 years of my life. What about you?

MemberMember
(@ysmbl)

Posted : 03/04/2016 4:05 am

ha, I'm willing to ONLY live the next 7 years if I could have that skin. I really don't wanna get old anyway. I'm so unhappy I think about dying every single day. My skin is what's made me so hopeless for the future. I really would rather die before 30 with perfect skin then live the rest of this life with horrible bumpy, scarred haggard skin

MemberMember
(@istu)

Posted : 03/04/2016 4:37 am

I will give up 5 years, cuz actually the life I'm living with acne is not life, it is less than half of life cuz I don't do the fun stuff I did when I had clear skin
Acne sucks.....

MemberMember
(@katarzina)

Posted : 03/04/2016 8:40 pm

I think about this a lot. Maybe 10. It made permanent scars, both physical and mental. I have spent thousands of in treatments

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 04/11/2016 10:32 am

Ha! 20 at least.

Ludo liked
MemberMember
(@ugurl)

Posted : 04/12/2016 3:28 pm

I wouldn't give up a single year, maybe months but not a whole year!! Acne sucks and the aftermath (scars) is even worse but I love life more than I hate acne.

MissyCheyser, dontscrewup, Istu and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@unacceptedrealist)

Posted : 04/12/2016 10:21 pm

Honestly, I'd probably be willing to give up everything passed 40. So, assuming a fairly average lifespan, like 38 years or so.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 04/13/2016 9:03 am

17 hours ago, Ugurl said:

I wouldn't give up a single year, maybe months but not a whole year!! Acne sucks and the aftermath (scars) is even worse but I love life more than I hate acne.

i admire that

Ugurl liked