Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Convinceme

How Many Years of Your Life Would You Trade For Clear Skin?

Sigh, it has come to this. :new_smiley_2: My question is in the title itself. How many years of your life are you willing to give up for clear, blemish-free skin? Let's put it this way, skin that's so good, you would get praised no less than 3 times a day (by strangers on the street). And it would stay that way until you're supposed to leave this world for good.

Me, I would give up 7 years of my life. What about you?

ha, I'm willing to ONLY live the next 7 years if I could have that skin. I really don't wanna get old anyway. I'm so unhappy I think about dying every single day. My skin is what's made me so hopeless for the future. I really would rather die before 30 with perfect skin then live the rest of this life with horrible bumpy, scarred haggard skin

I will give up 5 years, cuz actually the life I'm living with acne is not life, it is  less than half of life cuz I don't do the fun stuff I did when I had clear skin
 Acne sucks.....

I think about this a lot. Maybe 10. It made permanent scars, both physical and mental. I have spent thousands of €€€ in treatments

Edited by katarzina

I wouldn't give up a single year, maybe months but not a whole year!! Acne sucks and the aftermath (scars) is even worse but I love life more than I hate acne. 

17 hours ago, Ugurl said:

I wouldn't give up a single year, maybe months but not a whole year!! Acne sucks and the aftermath (scars) is even worse but I love life more than I hate acne. 

i admire that