Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone had subcision in Chicago area? Recommendation please.

MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 03/03/2016 4:37 pm

I am so torn. I want subcision and total fx but dont want to drive too far. Someone here has mentioned lakeview derms. Has anyone had treatment by them? Or total gx in the area also? Please if you could provide info and i will be sure to keep all updated w pics and progress. Scheduled for may!

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 03/03/2016 7:23 pm

Hi Michiganmom, I know you don't want to drive. (I don't blame you). But I just wanted to make sure you saw my post about Mr. Matts subcission Dr being in Columbia Missouri. I know thats a far distance from you but it is drivable so I just wanted to make sure you were aware.

MemberMember
(@bluedog88)

Posted : 03/03/2016 9:44 pm

murad alam is at northwestern as well but he charges upwards of $1000 a session. I have not done it, but have looked into it. All i've heard of are alam and lakeview

MemberMember
(@michiganmom)

Posted : 03/04/2016 9:01 pm

Fory, i guess ive never consid6drive to Missouri, im gonna have to take a sec from my endless scar treatment searches to google map the drive lol. I would really like to do both sub and laser in same treatment. It makes it so darn difficult because then i have to hope the doc is both expert in both treatments... ugh! But thank you for ur support, it has been much much appreciated. Oh and i stumbled upon dr. Biesman in Nashville. .driveable. any word on him? I wish someone w great success would just smack me in the face with an answer already.

Bluedog, thanks for input! Do u know any whos had sub by these docs? I am so nervous, as we all are. I dont want to make matters worse 🙁 thank you!