Notifications
Clear all

redness after 2 months

MemberMember
(@afnaan)

Posted : 03/03/2016 6:34 am

I've been using the regimen for 2 months...the redness has not subsided yet....its actually getting worse
plzzz helppp!!! What should i do? Shall i stop using it...is it a normal reaction?

WP_20160303_006.jpg

WP_20160303_007.jpg

MemberMember
(@afnaan)

Posted : 03/06/2016 12:55 am

Plzzz help!!!!
My skin is getting worse!!!
My skin feels hard nd crusty and some sort of clear fluid oozes out frm them
i'm so scared 
someone plzzz help

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 03/06/2016 3:43 pm

Ok, stop using the regimen. If you see no improvement in two whole months (twice a day?) then you should just stop.

Please get yourself the most gentle cleanser on the market - BIODERMA SENSIBIO H20 Micelle Solution, and a gentle and effective moisturizer.
The moisturizer that will be most effective for your skin is BIODERMA HYDRABIO LIGHT CREAM.

Cleanse your face with the Micelle solution using a cotton pad, rinse it off with cold water. Pat your skin with a clean towel, and then apply 2-3 pumps of the moisturizer. When your skin calms down (after about a week or two) try re-introducing the benzoyl peroxide from the regimen into your system. You can try applying it every other night, then after a week, you can apply it every night.. and then only if your skin is showing improvement, you can start applying the benzoyl peroxide twice a day.

How is your diet? What do you eat? Describe it to me in detail.

I would start by drinking, at least, two litres of water a day and eliminate juice, pop, and milk from your diet entirely if you drink them.
You may be gluten intolerant - I know that people who are gluten intolerant can have really bad cystic acne. Do some research on gluten, and find out if it's the key.

I'd also see a doctor, get a blood test so that you know how your hormones are doing.

Are you allergic to honey??? I need to know, so that I can recommend something else for you to try.

I hope this helps!

afnaan liked
MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 03/06/2016 4:52 pm

The regimen can take 3-4 months to work, it took that long for me and my acne was less than yours. You're halfway to the four month mark so if in another month there is zero improvement, it may be harsh for your skin type. Red skin is unfortunately a downside to BP use.

MemberMember
(@afnaan)

Posted : 03/06/2016 8:21 pm

Thanks a lot!!
i'm an indian so i follow the normal indian diet
i dont drink milk....bt evn juices with sugar in them not allowed?
i dont think i'm allergic to honey
Can i use cetaphil non-irritating cleanser nd cetaphil moisturizer?
Can i take soy milk or almond milk instead?
plz suggest some other products instead of bioderma
its kinda costly for me