Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Major psychotic hatred

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 02/28/2016 11:07 am

Is all I feel anymore. I walk around in public with the look of death in my eyes. People are terrified of me and it feels empowering. They shouldnt have forced us with the choice of scrubbing **** from a toilet bowl or starving to death because of acne scars. I am very good at seeing through people, and noticing their physical flaws and deepest insecurities. I hold on to it in case they make a comment about my appearance, or look at my scars and make a face. Ive made people cry, attack me, and have played mind games that have trolled people in to getting fired, and broken up relationships. Society has treated me as a monster for so long, I have become one, and its time for it to feel the wrath of my pain.

I suggest everybody else do the same, or we will always be treated as second class citizens. The way to succeed is only through force. Ya dig?

MemberMember
(@jakspar0w)

Posted : 02/28/2016 8:57 pm

Hey, I understand your sentiment...but that really isn't a healthy long-term perspective. It's hard when you feel so insecure that you find the need to store another person's "deepest insecurities" in your mind as potential blackmail, just in case. Do you think it's your view of your acne scars that cause you to behave in that manner?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 02/28/2016 9:53 pm

1 hour ago, jakspar0w said:

Hey, I understand your sentiment...but that really isn't a healthy long-term perspective. It's hard when you feel so insecure that you find the need to store another person's "deepest insecurities" in your mind as potential blackmail, just in case. Do you think it's your view of your acne scars that cause you to behave in that manner?

Yes it is because of my scars. Everyone is insecure about something, and Ive decided to use it to my advantage. I dont know any other way to be at this point. I dont really consider myself to be insecure either. This is a matter of fair and equal treatment, and I dont break out the big guns unless my hand is forced.

I only see the bad in people anymore. Sometimes I just blatantly insult people, and expose myself. Other times, I play mind games that have led to people losing relationships and jobs. Either way in the end I alienate everybody and become rejected from their circle. Im not "proud" of it, but it can feel very empowering.

MemberMember
(@jensweetone)

Posted : 03/01/2016 12:24 pm

My friend, you may need some counseling. I've seen several of your posts and you come across as angry and hurting.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/01/2016 6:47 pm

7 hours ago, jensweetone said:

My friend, you may need some counseling. I've seen several of your posts and you come across as angry and hurting.

Why should I accept unfair treatment? I would be pretty stupid to allow it. I am angry, and social annihilation is the best way to keep things even. Negativity, coupled with well timed exposure of peoples lies and jabs at their insecurities is like dropping a social a-bomb. Its like mutually assured destruction. Without it, we would be on to WWIV by now.

This isn't anything I want to do though. If I can find a place to be where I feel things are even, this won't be an issue. I will feel positive, and spread my positive energy.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/02/2016 1:04 am

On 3/1/2016 at 0:24 PM, jensweetone said:

You look like a young Carly Fiorina.
carly-fiorina.jpg

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/02/2016 3:13 pm

Just looked at this again, the resemblance is uncanny. Every time I see her it reminds me of what Trump said.

"Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" The laughter grows behind him. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 03/02/2016 8:11 pm

4 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Just looked at this again, the resemblance is uncanny. Every time I see her it reminds me of what Trump said.

"Look at that face!" he cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" The laughter grows behind him. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

The only thing funny about this is that a person as ridiculous looking as Donald Trump had the gall to make fun of someone else's looks. 

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/02/2016 8:27 pm

15 minutes ago, madeupdreams said:
The only thing funny about this is that a person as ridiculous looking as Donald Trump had the gall to make fun of someone else's looks. 

Touche! 

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/02/2016 8:37 pm

Donald Trump looks amazing for being 70 years old.

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 03/02/2016 9:09 pm

30 minutes ago, QuanHenry said:

Donald Trump looks amazing for being 70 years old.

Well I think he looks like a goddamn cartoon character, but okay.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/02/2016 9:40 pm

Hes been banging supermodels for 40 years so Im sure he couldnt care less.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/03/2016 11:00 am

OK kids, play nice! 
Let's stay on topic.

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 03/03/2016 11:58 am

Same here. I feel years of acne/redness/scars has made me mentally Ill. Hate and anger have consumed me and I don't know how to let it go. I kind of like the feeling though.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/03/2016 4:33 pm

I probably shouldn't have opened this can of worms here. I was only venting, but I would rather try to help this community than hurt.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 03/03/2016 5:19 pm

I kind of feel like I'm going against my own better judgement here in even getting involved in this topic.
However, this thread keeps popping up in recent topics when I'm on so I'll just add my two cents.
I get what you're saying about it feeling terrible when people judge you or treat you differently because of your skin. I can understand you feeling angry at them and I can't totally understand the feeling of wanting to 'get even' even if I don't agree with the actions you claim you are taking.
However, remembering that on here nobody has any idea what you look like, you still seem to be lashing out with anger and mockery when someone says something you don't 100% agree with, or maybe something that threatens you. We can't see your skin, so this doesn't fit in with your constructed view that you are 'getting even' with people who mistreat you because of your skin, because no one here is doing that... we couldn't even if we wanted to!
So for that reason I would echo @jensweetone suggestion (which I'm thinking was kindly meant) that you seek some therapy, and maybe you can get past the instinct to react with such anger when it may not be warranted.
I'm guessing you actually know that something is not right at the moment, because you started the thread, so I really hope you seek out some help whether professional or otherwise to try to work past this.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/03/2016 5:28 pm

8 minutes ago, WittySock said:

I kind of feel like I'm going against my own better judgement here in even getting involved in this topic.
However, this thread keeps popping up in recent topics when I'm on so I'll just add my two cents.
I get what you're saying about it feeling terrible when people judge you or treat you differently because of your skin. I can understand you feeling angry at them and I can't totally understand the feeling of wanting to 'get even' even if I don't agree with the actions you claim you are taking.
However, remembering that on here nobody has any idea what you look like, you still seem to be lashing out with anger and mockery when someone says something you don't 100% agree with, or maybe something that threatens you. We can't see your skin, so this doesn't fit in with your constructed view that you are 'getting even' with people who mistreat you because of your skin, because no one here is doing that... we couldn't even if we wanted to!
So for that reason I would echo @jensweetone suggestion (which I'm thinking was kindly meant) that you seek some therapy, and maybe you can get past the instinct to react with such anger when it may not be warranted.
I'm guessing you actually know that something is not right at the moment, because you started the thread, so I really hope you seek out some help whether professional or otherwise to try to work past this.

Thanks for the analysis Dr. Phil.

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 03/03/2016 5:42 pm

I mean........

20 minutes ago, WittySock said:

you still seem to be lashing out with anger and mockery when someone says something you don't 100% agree with, or maybe something that threatens you.

12 minutes ago, QuanHenry said:

Thanks for the analysis Dr. Phil.

I guess my better judgement was indeed better. I'm not going to engage with this thread again.
Good luck.

QuanHenry liked
MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/03/2016 5:52 pm

9 minutes ago, WittySock said:

I mean........

I guess my better judgement was indeed better. I'm not going to engage with this thread again.
Good luck.

I showed my empty hand and still got you to fold on your "better judgement". I should really pursue a career in poker.

1 hour ago, QuanHenry said:

I probably shouldn't have opened this can of worms here. I was only venting, but I would rather try to help this community than hurt.

A mod might as well go ahead and lock/delete this if possible.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/04/2016 10:38 am

Locked as request by OP.