Notifications
Clear all

Infected Pimple? Need Help.

MemberMember
(@unitedmets)

Posted : 02/27/2016 8:05 pm

Any idea whether or not it is affected or not? It started growing on Monday, and it got worst since.. I tried squeezing it a couple of times, but nothing came out and it hurts a lot. It's really big now and I need it to go away. Any Cheap remedy that can cure it fast? How long do you think it will heal? 
It was much smaller Monday and got worst last night. I try putting toothpaste, Ice, Alcohol, and Neosporin and it only got darker. Please help me. Planning on going to CVS or Rite aid tomorrow to get something for it.
Aka:I know it's bad to pop it, but usually when I pop a pimple it doesn't look like this.. Not sure if it is a blind pimple or Cyst pimple, but it's still a very disgusting looking zit.

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@convinceme)

Posted : 02/27/2016 8:42 pm

In my personal opinion (I'm not a dermatologist), it looks infected because I have one that looks somewhat similar to yours. But wow, why did you go squeeze it? Does it have a bag of white pus or something? If it doesn't, please don't squeeze it; there's nothing for you to squeeze except red, inflamed skin! You could be making matters worse.

MemberMember
(@unitedmets)

Posted : 02/27/2016 10:37 pm

There was no white at all.. I try to force the white to come out.. That was probably a bad idea, but honestly I never had something like this before.. I think I'm just gonna put a small band aid over it for a week and see how it does

MemberMember
(@sadnesssss)

Posted : 02/28/2016 4:25 pm

I can't reccomend you to put a lot of things on it because you already do it , stop doing experiments and trying everything on ur skin you hear it will help , I'm sure it will make worse , ur skin is 90% clear with minimal scaring and I'm also 100% sure that was a normal pimple and it looks like that and it hurts because u tried to pop it , it looks big because the skin area around pimple is damaged now too , I'm not sure if it is infected or not but I can tell u smth .. stop poping , is bad af If u messed up like in this situation

Stephen J liked
MemberMember
(@stephen-j)

Posted : 02/28/2016 9:19 pm

Going off of what sadnesssss said, only pop a pimple when it's ready, meaning only pop it PROPERLYwhen you see a white center on the pimple, otherwise you're just going to cause more inflammationand pain. I would suggest letting it rest at least a couple of days, the more you mess with it and apply different products, the worse you're most likely going to make it.

Hope everything goes well and keep us updated!

MemberMember
(@hellpp)

Posted : 08/07/2016 9:16 am

did u get rid of it cuz i got the same mark right now

MemberMember
(@nylon888)

Posted : 11/05/2020 5:15 am

On 8/7/2016 at 3:16 PM, Hellpp said:

did u get rid of it cuz i got the same mark right now

Did you get rid of it?!

MemberMember
(@nylon888)