Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ppower

21 and still getting spots

Hey guy's,

I have had spots for as long as i can remember, sometimes little and sometimes bad breakouts. I've tried a lot of products but none seems to work - except for sudocrem which seems to have it's own mind on whether it wants to work or not. Even if i do only have 1 or 2 bad ones (although I do have a lot of small scars and a few spots on my back), it does bug me because I have a career in acting and modelling so having clear skin is vital for me. Another that I have is a lot of blackheads. At the moment the only stuff I am using is L'Oreal blackhead remover, for about a week now - says it takes 4-6 weeks for visible  effects so can't tell if it's working.
I have attached photos.

If anyone has anything to suggest then please do. 

Thanks

Perry

image1-2.JPG

image2-1.JPG

image3.JPG

Bump!!!

Since then i've had a spot come up underneath my chin and now a hard pimple-like thing on the bottom of my neck

you should try eating a very salty diet. worked for me, all i eat is ramen noodles and my acne is gone after a week. the noodles have lots of salt and i dont use much water