Notifications
Clear all

Hyperpigmentation after Subcision and infini

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 02/27/2016 4:06 am

I had Subcision with Infini about 9 days ago on one large deep rolling scar. I had it done almost 10 days ago. I think I am seeing only minimal improvement. In addition I have significant redness and bruising. Nothing that makeup can hide. I have been suctioning but I think I will stop due to this extreme hyperpigmentation. My dr used the highest settings on the Infini. Has anyone had these treatments together? I'm wondering how long this will last. I would at least like to get to a point where makeup could help. This is so stressful, i am so worried it is keeping me awake at night. Any comments?

MemberMember
(@sfnathan80)

Posted : 02/27/2016 5:49 am

Are people supposed to conjure their own image of your condition? Why not just post a picture.

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 02/27/2016 8:46 am

IMG_3358.jpg

See above for picture.  It is actually worse than this picture looks.  It is actually stillmkind of an open wound.  The scare is still there but from this picture you can't see it.  I think I am done suctioning.  I just need my skin to start to heal.  Right now I have the same scar with extreme bruising and redness.  Pretty much my worst nightmare.  Just hoping it is not permanent!