Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, 2.5 seems to be hard to find in the UK I'm afraid I tried too I dont know what the reason for that might be. Try all pharmacies near you some at least should stock it. If not I find putting g BP on top of your moisturiser instead of the other way round reduced irritation a lot but is just as effective. Hope that helps! 

Hi, I came across your post as I was also looking for the same product. Like you, I didn't want  to buy online but it seems its the only choice in the UK.

I found this Ebay seller selling Benzac 2.5% (there seems to be quite a lot of info about Benzac online, and some good reviews). Link:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Benzac-by-Galderma-benzoyl-peroxide-2-5-acne-treatment-aqueous-base-gel-new-/281878623346?hash=item41a1467472:g:y-MAAOSwJcZWcysH

hope it helps you and good luck.

See if you can talk direct to the pharmacist and ask if they have access to any 2.5% BP products through their suppliers.  These products probably have to be registered as acne treatments so it's possible that the manufacturers haven't gone through the process for that variant (more application documents and $$$).  If there are registered 2.5% products then it should just be an issue of the pharmacy stocking them or ordering in some specially for you.