Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timbo2600

Alpha Hydroxy Washes, have you tried, do they work??? DAN

I wanted to try using this product I have called Zirh alpha hydroxy wash. I used their products before, and my skin broke out really badly, but I dont think it was the wash that made it break out. I think it was this thick moisturizer that did it, and also I stopped using my BP :roll: . The cleanser seemed to make my skin look nice so I just wanted to try using it to help my red marks go away. Has anyone ever broken out from using an AHA? Dan what do you think, im pretty much clear now, could this help me?

My whole family uses a product called Gentle Cleanser by Glyderm. It is available from drugstore.com. We were using it before we started the regimen and never changed. It is very mild. We have just started using a AHA moisturizer after months on the regimen because we didn't want to double up, but it seems ok.

I have also used their clay masque--it is great for blackheads--it also contains AHA so don't over do.