Notifications
Clear all

Having horrible cyst breakout after masturbating

MemberMember
(@istu)

Posted : 02/14/2016 4:37 am

I noticed that after I masturbate or have sex I have huge cyst breakouts all over my face. Sh**t makes my face look like a war zone, I feel so f** kd looking @ d mirror and I get damn depressed any time I'm in public ie when ppl stare @ me. Does anyone know if sex or masturbating caises break outs. Pls just kill me if I have to choose BTW sex n acne . I

MemberMember
(@pumpkinseedz)

Posted : 02/15/2016 4:15 pm

I don't think there's any correlation. You should read my thread on zinc and face wipes. Are you changing your pillow cases regularly?
are you eating a lot of oily food? Are you eating enough homemade food? How do you wash your face and what do you use? Are you drinking a lot of acidic juices and not enough water? Are you stressed? Eating a lot of wheat bread or rice? Do you moisturizer and use sunscreen? This all matters. Cystic acne is caused by bad foods, lack of exercise, stress and worrying, and bacteria on the skin in my opinion.

MemberMember
(@natureman1000)

Posted : 02/15/2016 4:19 pm

4 minutes ago, Pumpkinseedz said:

I don't think there's any correlation. You should read my thread on zinc and face wipes. Are you changing your pillow cases regularly?
are you eating a lot of oily food? Are you eating enough homemade food? How do you wash your face and what do you use? Are you drinking a lot of acidic juices and not enough water? Are you stressed? Eating a lot of wheat bread or rice? Do you moisturizer and use sunscreen? This all matters. Cystic acne is caused by bad foods, lack of exercise, stress and worrying, and bacteria on the skin in my opinion.

I absolutely agree with you pumpkin. I haven't found any solid information that sex causes acne breakouts. There are many other factors that exist. I believe Istu should assess the foods that he is eating first.

On 2/14/2016 at 4:37 AM, Istu said:

I noticed that after I masturbate or have sex I have huge cyst breakouts all over my face. Sh**t makes my face look like a war zone, I feel so f** kd looking @ d mirror and I get damn depressed any time I'm in public ie when ppl stare @ me. Does anyone know if sex or masturbating caises break outs. Pls just kill me if I have to choose BTW sex n acne . I

Hello, I am sorry to hear that. Acne can really cause your self-esteem to plummet. Tell me, what is your diet like?

MemberMember
(@istu)

Posted : 02/19/2016 1:52 am

I wash my face with kaya cleanser 4 times a day, I eat food without oil, I don't eat fries or anything made with oil, I don't eat fruites , I'm using prednisolone for post kidney treatment, I've been on doxycap for 6 months with no improvement and ice been using dapsone gel n betnovaye N , I've tried every for these acne but still they won't go away they keep on becoming worst day by day il try to add a pic n. Show u how it looksPicsArt_02-18-05.39.21.thumb.jpg.40ba9c8

Please can so e one tell me what d f***ck this is on my face? How can I test them?