Notifications
Clear all

Face washing

MemberMember
(@kranger)

Posted : 02/09/2016 10:47 am

Hello everyone.
Ive been on the regimen for about a week and I can start to see my face improving, I do wear make up since I have to go to school and work and not yet comfortable having a bare face. I was wondering if I could wash my makeup off with a regular soap, since I use the regimen in the morning and then halfway through the day I'm back home and I no longer want the makeup on my face. Would I have to reaply the BP and moisturizer or just wait?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/09/2016 11:03 am

I would say don't wash it off until you do your evening routine of the regimen. Washing it off could make your face dryer and more irritated as it is.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@kranger)

Posted : 02/09/2016 11:08 am

Thanks, that's what I was thinking but the thing is since I work out too I don't want the sweat and makeup to end up clogging my pores and making my acne worse.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/09/2016 11:13 am

Hmmm. How many hours apart is your workout and evening routine?

MemberMember
(@kranger)

Posted : 02/09/2016 12:57 pm

About 6 hours

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/09/2016 4:24 pm

Hello,

3 hours ago, kranger said:

About 6 hours

Hello Kranger,

The Acne.org Cleanser is specially formulated to be gentle on the skin so you may use it to remove your makeup. Use a generous amount of the Cleanser and work up a lather on your hand before gently using it on your skin. For harder to remove makeup, Acne.org Moisturizer is a great makeup remover and Acne.org Certified Organic Jojoba Oil.