Notifications
Clear all

I just had subcision with laser and prp!

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/01/2016 8:07 pm

I can't believe I finally did it! I just had my first subcision done along with prp and laser! It was done by a medical doctor I know. I'm swollen right now! He gave me a great break on the price. I couldn't pass it up. He suggested up to 5 treatments. I'm really excited. I have been tormented by these scars for years and years. I will let you all know how it goes. I have no photos to show.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 02/02/2016 1:23 am

Good luck.. I hope to have this done soon

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 02/02/2016 5:30 am

Which Doctor did you go to? Was it Dr. Rappaport? I remember you going to see him for a consultation.

MemberMember
(@jashun49)

Posted : 02/02/2016 6:16 am

Good luck, stay strong.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/02/2016 11:28 am

5 hours ago, Celaya said:

Which Doctor did you go to? Was it Dr. Rappaport? I remember you going to see him for a consultation.

He is a doctor I know personally. Well, kind of personally. He's not a plastic surgeon but he does do subcision and other procedures. It's a big step for me. I don't look that great. He said I should get about 5 subcisions. I am really hoping and praying for good results.

5 hours ago, jashun49 said:

Good luck, stay strong.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, GuevaraBeats said:

Good luck.. I hope to have this done soon

Thank you. I wish you the best.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/02/2016 6:55 pm

My skin feels kind of gross. I really want to wash it with the celaphil. But they said to wait for 48 hours.

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 02/02/2016 7:41 pm

Are you planning on using the suction treatment on day 3 for your scars that have been subcise? This should help in keeping the skin level up rather than the deeper scars re-tethering down once the micro-swelling goes down from recovery.

also I forgot to add which type of Laser treatment treatment are you having done?

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/03/2016 1:14 pm

17 hours ago, Celaya said:

Are you planning on using the suction treatment on day 3 for your scars that have been subcise? This should help in keeping the skin level up rather than the deeper scars re-tethering down once the micro-swelling goes down from recovery.

also I forgot to add which type of Laser treatment treatment are you having done?

I wanted to do the suction treatment but my doctor didn't know about it. Is there a place I can purchase a suction device to do it on my own?
My doctor used a co2 partial ablative laser. I think that's what he did. I am going to get the exact details via email. I know I should know. I will post photos.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/03/2016 1:30 pm

These photos really don't emphasize the indentations on my skin. I will have to take better photos.s2.jpg.08f363ee9eaaa42cfe882dd004cfa4d9.

s1.jpg.ae498e758338ee80de465deff9bf0156.
As I stated I really have to stop smoking for the next few procedures.
Will I be sorry I did not do the suction? Is there any place I can purchase the suction device?

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/03/2016 1:48 pm

24771468596_b525a8713d_o(1).jpg.da31ba9d
Sorry the photos are not coming out good.

MemberMember
(@jashun49)
MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/05/2016 9:27 am

jashun49 thank you for the information.

I actually think this subcision worked! I don't know if it's due to swelling. But the swelling is going down and I can see an improvement on my scars. It's only going to get better. I HAVE TO STOP SMOKING FOR THE NEXT SUBCISIONS I GET!

The doctor claimed I had box scars. I always was told I had rolling scars.

This is what he used: CO2 fractional laser resurfacing with PRP and subcision of acne scars

Question. I am using Aquaphor. Should I apply this after I put on sunscreen or before?

jashun49 liked
MemberMember
(@jashun49)

Posted : 02/06/2016 6:31 am

You can look intoMr Matts previous posts if you have time. I remember him using a vacuum also.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/06/2016 9:36 am

I went out and purchased a microdermabrasion machine. :) I took out the exfoliation stick and it works perfectly. :)24215305863_2d12f79fae_k.thumb.jpg.1b964

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/08/2016 2:05 pm

I'm a bit down. One larger scar is showing up again. I think I see an improvement. But not much. I am smoking and I know I really have to STOP smoking for the collagen to build up. Will the collagen start building up within the up and coming weeks? I am older so...

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 02/08/2016 3:08 pm

58 minutes ago, 51WithSkin said:

I'm a bit down. One larger scar is showing up again. I think I see an improvement. But not much. I am smoking and I know I really have to STOP smoking for the collagen to build up. Will the collagen start building up within the up and coming weeks? I am older so...

It will take time, they do appear again but they should rise in the coming months. Take lots of vitamin c for smoking depletes it and you need vitamin c to get this to work. Eat healthily. Exercise. Hike. Or whatever.

Try to put this aside and then reevaluate in 2 months. Usually this is where most see the difference, for me I saw it 3+ months. It is not an overnight thing it takes time for your body to create collagen.

I'm sure you will see results but it might take a bit of time.

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 02/08/2016 7:44 pm

4 hours ago, il90 said:
It will take time, they do appear again but they should rise in the coming months. Take lots of vitamin c for smoking depletes it and you need vitamin c to get this to work. Eat healthily. Exercise. Hike. Or whatever.

Try to put this aside and then reevaluate in 2 months. Usually this is where most see the difference, for me I saw it 3+ months. It is not an overnight thing it takes time for your body to create collagen.

I'm sure you will see results but it might take a bit of time.

Thanks! Should I also use vitamine C cerum on my skin? How about peptides? I will take a lot of vitamin C and drink orange juice. I will also eat right, excercise and try to stop smoking .

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 02/29/2016 6:42 am

Let us know your results. I had Subcision with Infini on February 18th. So far I don't think I am impressed...

MemberMember
(@khtd)

Posted : 04/17/2016 10:08 pm

51WithSkin, who is the doctor that did your subcision? thanks