Notifications
Clear all

Aloe Plant for reducing redness?

MemberMember
(@ef)

Posted : 01/30/2016 6:39 pm

Hi , I saw this post from years ago :  .

And wanted help on finding that product they were mentioning.  Also, here are some pictures of my scars , please help me with them . My doctor is just making me go to so many useless appointments just to get more money and the things he says aren't helpful. My acne has calmed down a month ago after 3 years of having it . I am a teen and my parents/family don't have enough money at all for big treatments. Please help 

WP_20160130_021.jpg

WP_20160130_016.jpg

WP_20160130_030.jpg

MemberMember
(@ef)

Posted : 01/30/2016 7:49 pm

Also if you have any idea how to lift up the indented scars, it would be great to hear!

MemberMember
(@dan34)

Posted : 01/30/2016 7:51 pm

Subcision, TCA Cross and dermastamping could all be useful.

MemberMember
(@ef)

Posted : 01/30/2016 7:55 pm

2 minutes ago, Dan34 said:

Subcision, TCA Cross and dermastamping could all be useful.

Are they expensive? if so how much? My family is really low on funds because of the amount of bills we have to pay and I don't think I can even ask them to pay for anything more than $100

MemberMember
(@dan34)

Posted : 01/30/2016 10:11 pm

Stop paying to see your doctor if he's not doing anything for you. You can get rid of active acne on your own by changing your diet and eating only vegetables, fruits, clean meats and fish. No gluten, sugar or dairy. Take supplements like fish oil, vitamin C, multivitamin, zinc, collagen, etc. This should help you get rid of any active acne you have. Once you do this, you can buy dermarollers and TCA online for under $100. Subcision is probably a couple hundred dollars.

MemberMember
(@ef)

Posted : 01/30/2016 10:31 pm

19 minutes ago, Dan34 said:

Stop paying to see your doctor if he's not doing anything for you. You can get rid of active acne on your own by changing your diet and eating only vegetables, fruits, clean meats and fish. No gluten, sugar or dairy. Take supplements like fish oil, vitamin C, multivitamin, zinc, collagen, etc. This should help you get rid of any active acne you have. Once you do this, you can buy dermarollers and TCA online for under $100. Subcision is probably a couple hundred dollars.

My acne has calmed down , I barely get any pimples. Thanks I'll search around about more information for those 3 things