Notifications
Clear all

water only regimen dead skin

MemberMember
(@sinisterdomain)

Posted : 01/30/2016 6:38 am

I need URGENT help. I've been on this water only regimen for 6 so weeks now and the dead skin cells are becoming an issue. without exfoliating, dead skin cells arise, and whenever i exfoliate with a washcloth REGARDLESS OF HOW GENTLE I AM I ALWAYS F**KING BREAK OUT. WTF.... i refuse to go back to using products. I need assistance. do help me, I have had enough of this turmoil i need to move on now.

LITERALLY MY NOSE FEEL LIKE GRAVEL AND THANKS TO MY WASHCLOTH WHICH I USED 10 SO HOURS AGO I NOW HAVE CLUSTERS OF INFLAMED PIMPLES. F... MY LIFE I HAVE HAD ABOUT ELY ENOUGH OF THIS SHT. OVER IT.

MemberMember
(@annie72402)

Posted : 01/30/2016 6:57 am

this clearly states one thing:-
WATER ONLY REGIMEN DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU!
If its all bumpy and red, wash your face with a gentle cleanser, put on some ice, then put onSalycilic Acid 12%.
Remember we all have different skin types and sothe water only regimen may work for a few but not necessarily everyone. Refuse to go back to those products?? Well go natural..or try holistic cures.

MemberMember
(@sinisterdomain)

Posted : 01/30/2016 7:45 am

im not going to base my life around a skin care regimen that keeps my acne at bay im sorry my 19 year old brother does jack to his face and it's crystal clear. I'm sure this is just my skin managing ad I've been abusing my face with harsh chemicals, exfoliate etc for the past years. poor acid mantle. its time to let my body heal by itself.. anywho, thanks

ps, my skin tone is becoming more even and i only purge upon exfoliating, apart from that it's the dead skin i need removed and that's about it

MemberMember
(@annie72402)

Posted : 01/30/2016 8:01 am

14 minutes ago, sinisterdomain said:

im not going to base my life around a skin care regimen that keeps my acne at bay im sorry my 19 year old brother does jack to his face and it's crystal clear. I'm sure this is just my skin managing ad I've been abusing my face with harsh chemicals, exfoliate etc for the past years. poor acid mantle. its time to let my body heal by itself.. anywho, thanks

ps, my skin tone is becoming more even and i only purge upon exfoliating, apart from that it's the dead skin i need removed and that's about it

Then your acne is definitely internal. Eat healthy or try antibiotics instead of topical treatments. Same thing with my sister. Hope this helps 🙂

MemberMember
(@sinisterdomain)

Posted : 01/30/2016 5:24 pm

i eat very healthy and ill take that into consideration. Thanks !

MemberMember
(@annie72402)

Posted : 01/31/2016 6:06 am

zady azithromycin 250 mg