Notifications
Clear all

How I cured my acne...

MemberMember
(@theblackrabbitofinle)

Posted : 01/29/2016 1:30 pm

What I mean by cure is areal cure, no medicine, no special washing or regimen. Just normal everyday stuff.

A little background. I've had acne for 20 years. It started at seventeen. I'm now almost thirty-seven. When I was younger, I got on the pill, orthotrycyclen. My acne went away completely but as soon as I got off the pill, it came back even worse. I also tried differin gel, erythromycin, retin A and proactiv. They would cease working after about two years so I had to rotate products. After that I gave up all topical medications and decided to go all natural. I realized doctors didn't know what they were doing and were just covering up the problem with prescriptions. I also didn't take any birth control cause it's not natural. I started changing diet and doing colonics. I also tried yeast and probiotics to balance the gut along with aloe. My theory was a leaky gut that allowed toxins to leak into my bloodstream and come out as pimples on my skin. They worked a little but my acne was still there, including body acne. It wasn't until I started thinking in spiritual terms as to why I was plagued with this disease that I started healing. I read online that the spiritual cause of acne was not feeling comfortable in your own skin. I also realized I had constant anxiety that manifested as tightness in my stomach. Basically my solar plexus chakra was out of balance. I had been living with this anxiety for so long and never realized it. I think this background nervous tension in my stomach was causing my leaky gut. I started unearthing emotions and fears from my childhood and past, confronting them with patience and compassion for myself. I also started loving myself more and not being critical of myself ever. Treating myself with the love and compassion I would want others to show me. I started working on my self confidence, reading self help books, feeling beautiful exactly the way I was, not second guessing myself, speaking out to strangers, being more sure in my actions and words, going out in public more and not caring what others thought about me and my acne. And, I said to myself, ok, God if you want me to have acne, I'll have it. I love and accept myself completely as I am with it. I'm still beautiful with it. And I stopped worrying about it. Well, lo and behold, it started going away. Right now, I have no pimples on my face and some small ones on my body. I would say ninety percent of my acne is gone and the rest is slowly going away. I've been part of this forum for a long time but waited to post till I had a cure. The basic premise is, you are more than your physical appearance. You are a spiritual being that transcends your body and you are unique and beautiful. Somewhere along the line you forgot this and actually believed that your acne had the power to define you. So, remember this and apply it in your day to day life and I'm sure you will find healing. You will also find your true self. Much love to you all.

MemberMember
(@stirredbead)

Posted : 01/29/2016 4:13 pm

Great advice. I love you.

MemberMember
(@mastermind999)

Posted : 01/29/2016 4:27 pm

sorry but this is bs

your acne is gone cuz of something else

MemberMember
(@annie72402)

Posted : 01/30/2016 6:03 am

not HOW YOU CURED YOUR ACNE. Yours was the typical kind of acne which was caused by makeup or something and gradually went away when you stopped using it. Please write this in your diary or something coz its definitely not worth sharing! >_<

MemberMember
(@amanda1029)

Posted : 01/30/2016 9:59 am

I think this is wonderful. Our emotional absolutely effects our physical, and you were seeing that firsthand. Sohappy that you healed yourself from the inside out.

MemberMember
(@theblackrabbitofinle)

Posted : 02/19/2016 10:54 am

ANNIE72402, besides eyeliner and lip gloss, I don't wear makeup or anything such as concealer, haven't changed my regimen or diet. So it wasn't caused by makeup. YOU are more than just your body. You are a spiritual being and your job isn't to look good for other people here on earth or to care what they think about your looks. Your job is to love yourself and accept yourself completely regardless. This is an important message that I learned in the process of this disease. NO, I will not go and "write this in my diary" lol. Stop leaving hateful comments for people that care for others and take their time to write something they believe will help others out. I didn't have to come here and write anything but I did it out of a sincere desire to contribute something that I think is the solution.

Amanda1029, I realized that emotions affect our bodies. Bad emotions cause tension and can create toxins in the body. By the way, another method I tried was acupuncture. It didn't work either. The acupuncturist told me he meditated on my problem and said it was emotionally related. I didn't believe him at first because I didn't really have any extensive emotional problems, but now I understand what he meant by it.

MemberMember
(@olenaloves)

Posted : 02/19/2016 3:07 pm

Darling, this is the most powerful message that everybody has to understand. Often what we fear and resist persists, as in the case of Acne.

The more we love ourselves, the better we will feel and LOOK.
Thank you so much for sharing!

With love,
Olena

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 02/19/2016 3:37 pm

So... this is satire right?

MemberMember
(@pinkberry)

Posted : 02/19/2016 8:53 pm

I'm sure that keeping a positive self-image and eliminating the stress and anxiety that acne was causing went a long way toward helping your skin clear.Stress and worry can absolutely have a negative impact on the body, and that includes the skin. No one should be critical of a healthy attitude and positive thinking. It's probably more powerful than you think.

MemberMember
(@theblackrabbitofinle)

Posted : 03/10/2016 10:02 am

On 2/20/2016 at 2:37 AM, WittySock said:

So... this is satire right?

WittySock, no it's not satire. Another thing that helped was I read the book "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. The book is about the spiritual and emotional causes of disease, and the lady who wrote it even used her methods afterwards to heal herself of cancer. Below is the Amazon link. Read the reviews, they speak for themselves.

https://www.amazon.com/You-Can-Heal-Your-Life/dp/0937611018/

The cause she gave for acne was not feeling comfortable in your own skin. I think you have to learn to feel comfortable, even with acne, and then the cure will present itself.

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 03/10/2016 4:12 pm

Hmm, I guess you know it's woo when it is indistinguishable from a joke!
I'm actually familiar with Louise Hay already (how I wish I wasn't).

I'd like people to take just a moment to consider what kind of person would discourage other people from seeking medical treatment for cancer, in favour of just 'thinking happy thoughts', just to sell more books and CD's.

Also recognise the setup here: If you do not get better then it is your own fault because you were not thinking positively enough.
The author can never be 'wrong', but the victim can be at fault.
Isn't that just terrible? It makes me so sad that people like this are allowed to continue to prey upon the most desperate and vulnerable people.

I really am sorry the OP was ever in a bad/sad/desperate enough place to have been taken in by this.

MemberMember
(@theblackrabbitofinle)

Posted : 04/11/2016 5:48 pm

I'm the OP. There was a moment when I was in a very sad, fearful desperate state. I was diagnosed with a precancerous cyst in my uterus. It was very painful. To make a long story short, I had two surgeries that only made things worse. It wasn't until I stopped doing what the doctors said and started working on the higher spiritual reasons behind the cause of my disease that I got better. And when I say I got better i didn't mean do nothing. I feel you work on the spiritual cause and then you're naturally guided or taken to the treatment that works best for your body. In my case being a natural treatment (bitter apricot kernels) which you can look up on Amazon and read reviews for yourself. It pains me that you formulate judgements without even knowing the history of the person that posted it. But I guess you're going off your experience thus far so I can't blame you. But let me tell you that there was a point in time where the fear Had completely taken a hold of me. Till one day, I said to myself, that's enough, if I die the most horrible death possible of cancer, I don't care, I won't be afraid any longer. I stopped taking the cancer meds the doctors gave me out of my intuition. Something told me I didn't want to take them any longer. I am healthy now. I want to tell you that the medical community is a business. It's very corrupt. Surgeries and removal of organs are being Haphazardly offered to people like it's the only way and this is to make money, and doctors are being paid to prescribe medicines with harmful side effects that are patented to make money when natural things work. If you think I'm saying do nothing, you're wrong. I'm saying find the spiritual cause and then you will be led to your cure. In the case of acne I say to just try this, and you have nothing to lose, but imagine yourself and how you would act if you didn't have acne, focus on that, focus on not looking at yourself in the mirror so much, not picking at your skin or feeling the acne, feeling completely at peace and comfortable in your own skin in public, not caring what others think, not obsessing over acne whatsoever, knowing you are more than just your skin. Try this for one month and see if you see any changes. If you've been struggling with it for years, try this for one month. You will have nothing to lose.

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 04/12/2016 10:10 am

I would have my self esteem to lose... so no.
Also I'm in the UK. Healthcare is free. Doctors prescribe things because they have been proven to be effective. End of.
Maybe cool it with the conspiracy theories.