when will i see red...

Notifications
Clear all

when will i see red marks go aways

MemberMember
(@yeezy22)

Posted : 01/27/2016 8:54 pm

I have had acne for about a year before i heard of acne.org and im on week 3 of the regimen and i still have my red marks from past acne this is mostly all that i have and i want to know when this will go away or if theres products to get rid of these marks im pretty sure its not scars my skin is smooth.

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/27/2016 9:49 pm

55 minutes ago, yeezy22 said:

I have had acne for about a year before i heard of acne.org and im on week 3 of the regimen and i still have my red marks from past acne this is mostly all that i have and i want to know when this will go away or if theres products to get rid of these marks im pretty sure its not scars my skin is smooth.

Eventually they will but it takes time. You're still early on the regimen so I don't suggest incorporating any new product yet.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/29/2016 3:01 pm

When your skin has fully adjusted to BP, usually around 4-5 weeks into treatment, you can begin incorporating AHA+. Start slow!!!! Use only a pea-size amount diluted with lots of moisturizer and see how your skin reacts, and gradually increase the amount as your skin adjusts. This will help speed up fading of red marks! 🙂

oyinkan98 liked