Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KryptoKnight

Missing a day or a few of accutane

i ran out of my monthyl perscription for accutane (my first month) and i dont have an appointment 2 days from now, how big of a deal is it if i miss taking 2 days?

Yeah I missed a day and a half's worth of dosing because i was gone all day for a school function, stayed the night with a friend, and didnt get back until around 6 p.m. the next day and nothing awful happened, nd i still stayed drier than sandpaper...so dont worry about it you'll be fine, however just make sure you dont miss a beat for quite awhile now.

not a problem at all, after my second week of accutane i stopped taking it for a week (had some ringing in my ears, if you wanna kno about that one take a look at my journal). but anyways, yup, i stopped the tane for a week and then went back on, and it was fine.

edit: btw, because i missed the week ill have at least one extra week added on after the standard 20wks to account for cum. dosage.

I miss all the time....Im just really lazy or forget I guess but I hope it doesnt affect me...I havent seen any difference im still clear...

I've been off of Accutane for three weeks because it is way too expensive and I am still experiencing a lot of the side effects. I am going to the doctor's tomorrow for cortisone shots since I am breaking out again. I hope it doesn't hurt to miss an entire month since I can't see myself being in a position to afford it until next next week.