Notifications
Clear all

Pitted scar between eyes. Treatment ideas?

MemberMember
(@3cool5u)

Posted : 01/25/2016 7:55 pm

Okay, first of all, I know I have a bad complexion, but that's not what I need help with right now. My main concern is the indented scar between my eyes. I've had it for almost 2 years now so it's not going away on its own. I am very self-conscious about it and I would love to either get rid of it or make it less noticeable. I'm only 18 and I doubt my parents would be willing to take me to a dermatologist. (And I can't afford one on my own).

In short, what are some good over the counter skin care products that you think might help me get rid of (or lessen the noticeably) of this scar? I know it is difficult to tell just by looking at pictures, but I'm just looking for some possible products that might yield positive results. I'm willing to try almost anything at this point. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this! 

2016-01-25_19.40.07.jpg

2016-01-25_19.40.59.jpg

2016-01-25_19.41.29.jpg

MemberMember
(@minty-peas)

Posted : 01/25/2016 8:35 pm

Have you tried the AHA+ that Dan sells on this site?

MemberMember
(@3cool5u)

Posted : 01/26/2016 9:46 am

13 hours ago, Minty Peas said:

Have you tried the AHA+ that Dan sells on this site?

No I haven't. Thanks for recommending it. I'll give it a try 🙂

MemberMember
(@minty-peas)

Posted : 01/26/2016 8:29 pm

Just be careful especially around the eye area. Some people have also said that it stings their skin like a mofo until it dries.
I'm one of the lucky few who doesn't sting at all, maybe cause I destroyed all my facial nerves with laser treatments. :)