Notifications
Clear all

BP delayed allergic reaction?

MemberMember
(@sandrew)

Posted : 01/24/2016 1:15 pm

So I've been using the acne.org regimen for almost a year now. I hadsevereacne on my face ever since I was fourteen, and nothing ever helped until I found this website. I went through the initial phase of dryness when using the BP, and after 5 months my skin was looking significantly better. However, in November of 2015, about 9 months after I started the regimen, I started to get these red dry patches on my face. I stopped using the BP for a week and they cleared up, but now every time I try using BP again my whole face goes incredibly red and it burns. I cant use the BP anymore, and ever since Ive stopped my acne has been coming back. I don't understand why my skin suddenly became allergic to BP after so long, and I dont know what to do anymore. I cant deal with having acne again, it has absolutely taken over my life and my skin is getting worse by the day. If anyone else has experienced this and found a solution, please let me know!!

MemberMember
(@lynn-pham)

Posted : 05/06/2016 11:24 pm

I'm having the same issue here.
face is not really swelling but the red dry patches are really thick and they look like open-wounds
please help.