Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I've been using the acne.org regimen for almost a year now. I had severe acne on my face ever since I was fourteen, and nothing ever helped until I found this website. I went through the initial phase of dryness when using the BP, and after 5 months my skin was looking significantly better. However, in November of 2015, about 9 months after I started the regimen, I started to get these red dry patches on my face. I stopped using the BP for a week and they cleared up, but now every time I try using BP again my whole face goes incredibly red and it burns. I cant use the BP anymore, and ever since Ive stopped my acne has been coming back. I don't understand why my skin suddenly became allergic to BP after so long, and I dont know what to do anymore. I cant deal with having acne again, it has absolutely taken over my life and my skin is getting worse by the day. If anyone else has experienced this and found a solution, please let me know!!

24 minutes ago, sandrew said:

I started to get these red dry patches on my face.

It's possible that the BP didn't cause this. Could've been a change of weather or some other variable.
-
When you started using BP again, your skin probably had to re-adjust. This most likely is what caused the allergy-like reaction. Did you notice swelling of the face/skin around the eyes?

I'm having the same issue here.
face is not really swelling but the red dry patches are really thick and they look like open-wounds
please help.