Skin Becoming Darke...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Becoming Darker!

MemberMember
(@isha-t)

Posted : 01/24/2016 12:39 am

So its been 2 weeks, starting 3rd week tomorrow and I realized that my skin is darker than before. By atleast a shade and I normally have light brown skin and its gotten darker. I live in Canada and the weather here is cold and in the winter I always tend to get lighter but its the oopisite and I hardly go out the house. Here are a few things about me and the regimen.

- Oily skin (Kind of, skin is mostly dry after being on regimen)
- Ive been using 2/3 finger length of BP for my 2nd week and 1/3 for my first week
- Hardly go out
- Don't use any other products
- Skin gets more darker with Acne.org Regimen moisturizer
Is someone else also experiencing this?

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/24/2016 1:45 am

1 hour ago, Isha.T said:

So its been 2 weeks, starting 3rd week tomorrow and I realized that my skin is darker than before. By atleast a shade and I normally have light brown skin and its gotten darker. I live in Canada and the weather here is cold and in the winter I always tend to get lighter but its the oopisite and I hardly go out the house. Here are a few things about me and the regimen.

- Ive been using 2/3 finger length of BP for my 2nd week and 1/3 for my first week
- Hardly go out

I live in Canada too and I experienced darkening of the skin and it is totally normal. I've got oily skin too. It gets better, stick with it. 4 months in and never going back!!

MemberMember
(@isha-t)

Posted : 01/24/2016 7:58 pm

18 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
19 hours ago, Isha.T said:

- Hardly go out

I live in Canada too and I experienced darkening of the skin and it is totally normal. I've got oily skin too. It gets better, stick with it. 4 months in and never going back!!

Thanks! I was worried.

oyinkan98 liked