Notifications
Clear all

Help please!!! (PICTURES)

MemberMember
(@ak6)

Posted : 01/23/2016 9:56 pm

image.thumb.jpg.f33231a9ac0f2c8d5395948fimage.thumb.jpg.2f88664d6a96d64a9a1c6427I'm 15 years old turning 16 soon this year, I've been struggling with acne since about 8th grade or maybe near the end of 7th grade it started, I'm in grade 10 now and I don't know what to do!! I started off washing my face with noxema but it made everything worse,and then usually I would get so many pimples on my forehead only, my cheeks and everything else were clean they had no pimples at all. This lasted till I was in grade 9 and since I stopped using noxema at this time I just used regular soap or st Ives, i would keep switching up my face wash to see what worked but that was probably a badidea because it irritated my skin even more clearly. So last year in grade 9 my pimples were mainly on my forehead like I said before and, after when I was goin in to grade 10 this year my forehead is so clear now and all my pimples are on my cheeks, I have so many acne marks and red spots and pimples all over my cheeks and it's so embarrassing. I feel like I can't leave the house without putting on CC cream and concelear because it looks so gross. Since my skin has been mainly bad on my cheeks I was using a tea tree oil soap bar to wash my face for a while but I didn't really see it doing a lot so then I started using just a regular dove soap bar but I really see no difference now it might have even made it worse because before when I used the tea tree oil soap bar my cheeks weren't as bad. Recently I've been using st Ives again but I don't see that workin either, I feel like none of these products even do anything to help my skin and I really just want clean clear skin, I don't even remember the last time I had flawless skin. So yeah does anyone have any suggestions or anything to help me out?

MemberMember
(@odoyo119)

Posted : 01/23/2016 10:38 pm

I feel u! I have had acne for a long time since i was 13! And then i tried using all these stuffs that i see at drugstores. Like, name all of em, i used em. Then i stumbled upon this website. I was like, might as well try it! Then i did! I used it for about more than 6 months, my face got cleared up in 4 months max. of using it. Then i stopped thinking it won't came back. But it did! Shame on me! Now, i'm starting the regimen again hoping to clear up my acne like it did before! :( So, my suggestion is, try using the regimen! You won't regret it! 

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/24/2016 10:20 am

1 hour ago, Chloe123 said:

1. Stop using so much on your face & give it time.

2. Ditch the st Ives scrub. That's only irritating your skin.

3. Get on the regimen.

4. If it's affecting you emotionally, visit a dermatologist.

Are you on the regimen now? 🙂

MemberMember
(@non-fictional-fangirl)

Posted : 01/24/2016 12:05 pm

Get a good cleanser, preferably medicated, which will set up your face for whatever treatments/makeup you apply after. I understand your struggle- I'm almost 17 and have been suffering off and on since I was 13 and nothing seemed to be working until I realized I was just using body wash which was actually irritating my skin. I recommend Aveeno or Neutrogena cleansers if you can't afford the Acne.org one like I can't. But remember when you run out of a cleanser, i
even if it worked well, you should probably switch it up. For example, if you're using one with benzoyl peroxide, switch to one with salicylic acid instead that way your face doesn't get used to it and break out more. Hope this helps!

ak6 liked
MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 01/24/2016 6:17 pm

7 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
9 hours ago, Chloe123 said:

1. Stop using so much on your face & give it time.

2. Ditch the st Ives scrub. That's only irritating your skin. 

3. Get on the regimen. 

4. If it's affecting you emotionally, visit a dermatologist. 

Are you on the regimen now? :)

Im allergic to BP. :( I wish i could though! Retinols dont do jack shit. Im on accutane now to clear up though.

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@ak6)

Posted : 01/24/2016 7:33 pm

20 hours ago, odoyo119 said:

I feel u! I have had acne for a long time since i was 13! And then i tried using all these stuffs that i see at drugstores. Like, name all of em, i used em. Then i stumbled upon this website. I was like, might as well try it! Then i did! I used it for about more than 6 months, my face got cleared up in 4 months max. of using it. Then i stopped thinking it won't came back. But it did! Shame on me! Now, i'm starting the regimen again hoping to clear up my acne like it did before! :( So, my suggestion is, try using the regimen! You won't regret it!