Notifications
Clear all

What to do to treat this ?

MemberMember
(@zanylf)

Posted : 01/23/2016 8:04 am

18 year old male, and I really don't know what to do anymore. I've completely shut off with friends/family now because I'm just so depressed with how my face is. Don't normally have too many spots ( though I do atm for some reason as you can see) but it's mainly the red face and marks that don't go. I really just want to be able to be genuinely happy and hang out with my friends again, but I just can't like this. Any help?? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 01/23/2016 9:00 am

In order to treat the red marks, you have to control the acne. What products are you using? I always recommend seeing a derm, cleaning up your diet and such before jumping on hard core things like antibiotics and accutane

MemberMember
(@zanylf)

Posted : 01/23/2016 9:06 am

My acne usually is under control, literally the first breakout in like 2 months. But I use cetaphil daily cleanser and benzoyl peroxide

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 01/23/2016 6:35 pm

clean up your diet. chill it with Greasy food and aim for food rich in fibres, protein, vitamins etc.
id recommend getting an exfoliator to use twice a week. i can personally recommendla Roche posays Scrub which is very gentle. also moisturize with sunscreen
good luck on your Journey to perfect skjn