Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZanyLF

What to do to treat this ?

18 year old male, and I really don't know what to do anymore. I've completely shut off with friends/family now because I'm just so depressed with how my face is. Don't normally have too many spots ( though I do atm for some reason as you can see) but it's mainly the red face and marks that don't go. I really just want to be able to be genuinely happy and hang out with my friends again, but I just can't like this. Any help?? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

In order to treat the red marks, you have to control the acne.  What products are you using?  I always recommend seeing a derm, cleaning up your diet and such before jumping on hard core things like antibiotics and accutane

My acne usually is under control, literally the first breakout in like 2 months. But I use cetaphil daily cleanser and benzoyl peroxide 

clean up your diet. chill it with Greasy food and aim for food rich in fibres, protein, vitamins etc. 
id recommend getting an exfoliator to use twice a week. i can personally recommendla Roche posays Scrub which is very gentle. also moisturize with sunscreen 
good luck on your Journey to perfect skjn