Notifications
Clear all

Acne red marks

MemberMember
(@thebea)

Posted : 01/21/2016 9:52 am

Hi Good people, i've got a problem with these red marks after acne ..kind of a scarring and its on my face for a long long time..maybe year or two.
my doctor gave me a cream for this its called RetAvit / Retin A but i dont think it will help
heres a pic of my face..its the same on the other side too.
phpGaoJwz.jpg

please say that you have a solution

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/21/2016 1:24 pm

3 hours ago, TheBea said:

Hi Good people, i've got a problem with these red marks after acne ..kind of a scarring and its on my face for a long long time..maybe year or two.
my doctor gave me a cream for this its called RetAvit / Retin A but i dont think it will help
phpGaoJwz.jpg

But you never even tried the Retin A? Just thought it wouldn't work? Follow the doctor's orders. Give it a try, I think it will.

MemberMember
(@thebea)

Posted : 01/21/2016 1:59 pm

33 minutes ago, oyinkan98 said:
4 hours ago, TheBea said:

phpGaoJwz.jpg

But you never even tried the Retin A? Just thought it wouldn't work? Follow the doctor's orders. Give it a try, I think it will.

i do am trying..im started using 2 weeks ago..still no results

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/21/2016 4:48 pm

You should definitely give it more time, 2 weeks is too short to see any results. The marks didn't appear in 2 weeks so they wouldn't disappear in 2 weeks. Skin needs more time to heal.