Redness and Red Pat...

Notifications
Clear all

Redness and Red Patches on Face

MemberMember
(@tmg21)

Posted : 01/20/2016 6:00 pm

I am just finishing up my second week on the regimen and I am starting to see my face getting side effects. I'm scared to continue the product. My face is very dry and I'm getting redness and my face hurts at times along with red patches near my mouth, nose and my forehead is starting to get some. What do I do.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/20/2016 6:09 pm

8 minutes ago, TMG21 said:

I am just finishing up my second week on the regimen and I am starting to see my face getting side effects. I'm scared to continue the product. My face is very dry and I'm getting redness and my face hurts at times along with red patches near my mouth, nose and my forehead is starting to get some. What do I do.

The dryness is very normal and expected. Can you post a picture? Not sure what you mean by red patches as I never experienced this.

MemberMember
(@tmg21)

Posted : 01/21/2016 7:25 am

@oyinkan I'm sorry but I don't feel that comfortable posting pictures right now. All I can explain is , my face is getting red right down the middle from my forehead to in between my eyes , my nose, mouth and chin. I don't know how to stop this problem or if it will go away after I keep using the regimen. Thank you again.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 01/21/2016 1:17 pm

It is a problem that will go away over time. This is your face getting used to the treatment. After a while the dryness will let us and your face will adjust. If it is that uncomfortable you can always add more moisturizer throughout the day.