Notifications
Clear all

How to control/decrease oil production from inside the body ?

MemberMember
(@dorianvegasbomb)

Posted : 01/19/2016 8:02 pm

The weather is humid and rainy in my town again. It will be like this all winter and I NEED to know how to control my sebum/oil production from within my body. I already do all I can to my face , but if anyone knows any sort of over the counter drug or natural food/remedy that controls/reduces oil production please let me know!!

MemberMember
(@baxtermcdoobinson)

Posted : 01/20/2016 2:44 am

6 hours ago, DorianVegasbomb said:

The weather is humid and rainy in my town again. It will be like this all winter and I NEED to know how to control my sebum/oil production from within my body. I already do all I can to my face , but if anyone knows any sort of over the counter drug or natural food/remedy that controls/reduces oil production please let me know!!

Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B-5) works wonderfully if you're dosages are in the human range.

You can use 200mg/day to help reduce excess sebum production. If you want to start increasing then I'd advise you fully cover the B-complex comparatively to ensure no codependent metabolic activity fails from latent metabolic irregularities due to boniker doses. I've used up to 5,000mg /day split into two separate dodges although I compensated the other complimentary vitamins it assimilates most effective with.

MemberMember
(@nicola88)

Posted : 01/20/2016 6:15 am

My oil production has stabilised now since supplementing with a multi vitamin and mineral tablet and around 2000mg of omega 3 per day

I also apply vitamin b 3 niacinimide topically with distilled water which is meant to help with healthy skin barrier My oil production has stabilised now since supplementing with a multi vitamin and mineral tablet and around 2000mg of omega 3 per day

I also apply vitamin b 3 niacinimide topically with distilled water which is meant to help with healthy skin barrier

MemberMember
(@riggermodified)

Posted : 01/20/2016 10:42 am

HI!
I wrote up a (long-ish) post about what has worked for me- I've discovered a cocktail of supplements and minerals that have decreased my oil production SIGNIFICANTLY and MOST PLEASANT for me my skin is doing great!
I hope this helps you!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/356204-holistic-approach-healthy-body-healthy-skin/