Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DorianVegasbomb

How to control/decrease oil production from inside the body ?

The weather is humid and rainy in my town again. It will be like this all winter and I NEED to know how to control my sebum/oil production from within my body. I already do all I can to my face , but if anyone knows any sort of over the counter drug or natural food/remedy that controls/reduces oil production please let me know!!

6 hours ago, DorianVegasbomb said:

The weather is humid and rainy in my town again. It will be like this all winter and I NEED to know how to control my sebum/oil production from within my body. I already do all I can to my face , but if anyone knows any sort of over the counter drug or natural food/remedy that controls/reduces oil production please let me know!!

Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B-5)  works wonderfully if you're dosages are in the human range. 

You can use 200mg/day to help reduce excess sebum production.  If you want to start increasing then I'd advise you fully cover the B-complex comparatively to ensure no codependent metabolic activity fails from latent metabolic irregularities due to boniker doses.  I've used up to 5,000mg /day split into two separate dodges although I compensated the other complimentary vitamins it assimilates most effective with.

My oil production has stabilised now since supplementing with a multi vitamin and mineral tablet and around 2000mg of omega 3 per day

I also apply vitamin b 3 niacinimide topically with distilled water which is meant to help with healthy skin barrier My oil production has stabilised now since supplementing with a multi vitamin and mineral tablet and around 2000mg of omega 3 per day

I also apply vitamin b 3 niacinimide topically with distilled water which is meant to help with healthy skin barrier